ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

What Defines Bad Anime?

by Sea - 02-01-2017 - 10:35 PM
Anything that feels like it's ripping off another series and only trying to cash in on the current craze at the time.

Also any anime that starts out great, but becomes shit because they want to milk it as long as they can. DragonBall GT, Yu-Gi-Oh GX and beyond etc.
I read mangas, manwha and manhuas
Terrible animation, bad mastering, soundtrack lacking, basic asf characters with no individuality.
Something that isn't progressive or even bad storyline etc
Poorly drawn or ridgid, bad clunky story, takes more than 4 episodes to "get good". Is seinfeld(story doesn't go anywhere, nothing ever happens/goes wrong).
(07-18-2017 - 11:17 AM)IAmBrute Wrote: I think bad anime is anime that has:

● crazy bad animation.

● weak characters (characters that you don't know anything about)

● a terrible plot (not interesting)

● there isn't any meaning substance (life lessons)

● not enough comic relief  (has to have fun parts)

● can't transition from scene to scene well (confusing or fast paced story line)

I agree, should read this if you really want to know.
dimethylamine - Discord
ask me for it lol- Snapchat
My last visit was 12-24-2020 (currently 7-07-22 LOL, now it's 6-21-23 oops.)
if an anime can excel in one domain really well, it can probably get away with having the rest being shit. i think for starters, you'd want good characters, otherwise it'd be complicated for the viewer to stick to it.

anything can make an anime bad tbh.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
hahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahahhahaahah
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Spamming and Advertising other forums.
cool thanks for the thread

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)