ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Weight Loss / Getting In Better shape Suggestions

by Jared - 01-14-2016 - 01:53 AM
a healthy diet is the first step
healthy diet as many said is the key also start small, dont go out to buy a notepad and watch 30 videos on different exercises. Start by getting urself into an active routine of going to the gym, set the time, thats usually the hardest part. Once you have a set and dedicated schedule everything else is gravy.

Best of luck!!
In order to burn fat you need to do some cardio, like running or swimming or something. Try lasting as long as you can, like 30 minutes or more to start. Or you could take some workout classes somewhere too. And then youll want to do some strength training to gain muscle. I would start cardio first and loose some fat (if you have any to loose) and then after you get comfortable with that, then start weight training. And make sure you're drinking lots of water and eating the right foods
Pretty interesting weightloss guide.
Working out lol. Just go to the gym
Others have wirtten that: Most important is diet. "A sixpack is made in the kitchen"

And depending on your shape right now you can just look for a "running for beginners" Workout schedule. They usually intend to get you to be able to run e.g. 2 miles without pause in a month.
Definitely about the diet.

I used to be a bodybuilder and the diet is essential - also.. sweat. Be that running, weight lifting, jump roping - you need to REALLY REALLY sweat and increase your breathing.

Those two things are very hard but essential.
Watch CashNasty he has good videos on how to gain weight fast and get in shape
hit the gym go swim
intermittent fasting and some cardio works for me

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)