ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Weeaboos, weeaboos everywhere!

by Weeaboo - 01-12-2016 - 02:08 AM
Konnichiwa!  :oscar:

I decided to join this forum earlier today, and so far I just sort of lurked around, to see if it was a forum worth spending time on or not. 
So far I'm impressed and have been getting the impression that it's a nice forum, as well as it contains a lot of nice users. 
One thing I like about this forum, is that it's still pretty new, with not too many members as of yet, and I enjoy joining new games / websites and watch them as they grow. 
Help take part in the turns it takes, how it develops, watch all the new users as they join and help introduce them to it. 

I did actually hear about this forum as far back as two weeks ago, through some friends I have on another forum, so I quickly checked it out.
I thought it looked quite nice, and I liked the award system that it had going on, however I was sort of busy at the time and didn't really get around to creating an account. 
Then again, two days ago, another friend of mine, from a whole third forum, mentioned it and I got reminded of it once more, so I now thought I'd finally create and account and check it out.
I've always been very fond of forums and really enjoy how it works, writing and interacting with people from all over the world, discuss topics of all kinds and what not. 

Some things that I do enjoy, is doing graphics, I've done a ton of graphics art both for myself and others, even managed to make a few bucks off of it. 
I really do enjoy talking about graphics with people, talking about techniques, learning from others and teaching others, I enjoy making tutorials and sharing my work, and I often get positive feedback on it.
So I may just try that out here as well, as I noticed there is actually a section dedicated to graphics, which does seem to be fairly active, unlike another forum I'm part of, sadly.. 
But I may even post some of my work and hear what you people have to say about it. 

Another thing is anime and TV shows, I am insanely addicted to both of them, though I suppose you could sort of tell that I watch anime, given my username? 
Honestly, there isn't a lot I wouldn't watch, I'm really not picky about what I watch, but I love starting a new show and just really getting into it. Then spend about, two - three days watching all the episodes.
Then be sad about it, because I have to wait a week for the next episode, and then I start on a new show.. I have done that, way too many times. 

Well, I don't want to drag this introduction any further than it already has.. Sorry for the long introduction. 
So, I'll just end this with a YouTube video, WEEABOOS by FilthyFrank, you may have already seen it but, it's hilarious. 

Hope to see you around the forum. ~
Sayōnara!  :yus:
[Image: kVutyOy.gif]
Welcome to DF make sure to read the rules and enjoy yours stay!
You're Weeabo, I like weeaboo's.
Welcome to the site!
Welcome to DF, hope to see you active!:yus:

I seen this video a while ago, it's still hilarious haha
(01-12-2016 - 02:10 AM)WOLF Wrote: Welcome to DF make sure to read the rules and enjoy yours stay!

Thank you very much, already read through the rules, pretty basic forum rules though, so already well aware and familiar with them.

(01-12-2016 - 02:14 AM)Astrid Wrote: You're Weeabo, I like weeaboo's.
Welcome to the site!

Oh I am indeed.. Even skipped school and work to watch anime a few times. /donotrecommend

(01-12-2016 - 02:20 AM)Nova Wrote: Welcome to DF, hope to see you active!:yus:

I seen this video a while ago, it's still hilarious haha

Thank you, and you will!  :yus:
Agreed, but just about anything that comes from FilthyFrank is hilarious, even after watching all his videos like five times each, they still make me laugh. 
His stuff never gets old.
(01-12-2016 - 02:31 AM)Hulk Wrote: Your a WeeaBoo, Im a WeeaBoo. WERE ALL FUCKING WEEABOOS!!!!!!!!
lol Welcome tho

Thank you, my dear Hulkaboo.  Heart
Welcome to the forum bud hope to see you active around :P
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
Welcome to the site bro.
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
Welcome sir
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: n/a
hello dear weeb, sup?

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)