ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Was goodie DF Members

by Son-Of-A-Toilet - 10-07-2016 - 11:33 PM
New to this site, but also on other forums as well as some of you may know! Im a very chill person and just trying to help out as much as i can. Looking forward to enjoying my stay and helping the community out in one way or another :)

All the best-       
               SOAT
RULES | STAFF | SUPPORT SECTION | PM ME HERE  ^^
[Image: boredbug_1236264565_another-treadmill-fail.gif?w=676]
(10-07-2016 - 11:33 PM)Son-Of-A-Toilet Wrote: New to this site, but also on other forums as well as some of you may know! Im a very chill person and just trying to help out as much as i can. Looking forward to enjoying my stay and helping the community out in one way or another :)

All the best-       
               SOAT

Hey Speedy! Welcome to Demon Forums. We hope you enjoy your stay here and keep active! If you need any information regarding the site, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. I'd also recommend Upgrading your account, as the discount will be over next week. If you need any help, all you have to do is ask. Heart
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Welcome.
(10-07-2016 - 11:37 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-07-2016 - 11:33 PM)Son-Of-A-Toilet Wrote: New to this site, but also on other forums as well as some of you may know! Im a very chill person and just trying to help out as much as i can. Looking forward to enjoying my stay and helping the community out in one way or another :)

All the best-       
               SOAT

Hey Speedy! Welcome to Demon Forums. We hope you enjoy your stay here and keep active! If you need any information regarding the site, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. I'd also recommend Upgrading your account, as the discount will be over next week. If you need any help, all you have to do is ask. Heart

no problem man. Thanks :)
Hello Toilet. :) Didn't you get banned on NGU? I remember seeing you there.
Welcome to the site, of you need anything shoot me a message.
(10-07-2016 - 11:44 PM)AFG Wrote: Hello Toilet. :) Didn't you get banned on NGU? I remember seeing you there.

on toilet yeah. But im back on it now. No more bans :p
(10-07-2016 - 11:49 PM)Son-Of-A-Toilet Wrote:
(10-07-2016 - 11:44 PM)AFG Wrote: Hello Toilet. :) Didn't you get banned on NGU? I remember seeing you there.

on toilet yeah. But im back on it now. No more bans :p

Haha alright buddy :)
Welcome to DF.

Cya around :P
(10-08-2016 - 12:10 AM)runescape Wrote: Welcome to DF.

Cya around :P

like wise

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)