ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Wanting to make a team

by yums - 11-02-2016 - 06:18 AM
I realize that this section isn't the most active but I'd like to make a team; a team I can hit up and we can 5-man. An actual Steam group. All that's necessary is simple: What position do you feel most comfortable as?

I, personally, find I perform the best as a rotator (For example on Inferno I'll play Arch to have easy access to both sites), and I'm both a rifler and an AWPer, but I find I have an excellent spray.

Ideally the positions would be: Rotator, A site player (interchangeable), B site player (interchangeable), AWPer and 2 riflers (Entry fraggers, the ones who aren't scared to die and the ones who'll give us intel.)
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
This is a nice idea for a group. Personally, I don't play many games anymore, and if I do its on a console, so I don't think I would be much use for you :P
Is there a Rank Requirement? the highest I have been MG2 and I need to get a new account so I don't know what rank I'll be, and for the position I like to be Lurker or Entry Fragger
Add me on uPlay - x12GA (Plat 2/1.4KD)
I was an eagle last I played. If you're serious about this, please let me know. Need a dedicated queue.
(11-09-2016 - 05:09 AM)TYLR Wrote: Is there a Rank Requirement? the highest I have been MG2 and I need to get a new account so I don't know what rank I'll be, and for the position I like to be Lurker or Entry Fragger

There isn't for the most part. I'm often sifting through ranks because I have several accounts but I'm around MG at the moment.

(11-09-2016 - 06:21 AM)Hyptonix Wrote: I was an eagle last I played. If you're serious about this, please let me know. Need a dedicated queue.

I am, you might carry me though considering my rank.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
I would like to join, I can be either a rifler, awper or support.
THANKS.............

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)