ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

WHICH SEASON WAS THE BEST IN YOUR OPINION?

by norris - 05-12-2018 - 07:17 PM
I'm not looking for a "right answer" or anything but just your opinion and how does it compare to S8?

I've been playing since S5 and my favorite season was S5 because it was my first experience with league and had so much to learn and didn't really have any issues with the game. Now the game is a mess with all these weird changes and nerfs/buffs to random champions. Though I do love the VGU they do for all the old champions and the new champions are all fun.
the first seasons when they had ELO
They had elo in season 2 also right?
For me it was season 2 when i started playing rank was so hyped when i reached 1650 elo lol (high elo players was between 1900-2000) so that was really fun ;p but havent played these past 2 seasons so dont know how they are ;p
s3-s4, I liked s1 and s2 but played way too little to have any major opinion
Season 1-3 for me since shotguns weren't cheeks
I really liked season 2 and I think that was the best
Season 2 definitely was the best. The game was fairly new, scaring everyone as a black knight was hillarious as everybody was a no-skin. I took a break from the game and find it very difficult to keep up with the new speed of the game. I'm trying to catch up but it is hard. Season 2 was my peak and definitely the peak of Fortnite's player base growth.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
She said do you love me, 
I tell her only partly,
I only love mah bed & mah llama am sorry
Season 2 was cancerous with the amount of double pumping. Season 4 was best IMO since they somewhat balanced shotties and the pump/tac or heavy/tac was great fun. Also SMGs were reasonable until the very end of s4 where they got excessively buffed.
i like all seasons

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)