ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Valken's Introduction

by Valken - 01-18-2016 - 05:09 AM
Hey DemonForums, I'm Valken.

I'm an active duty US Marine with a bad addiction to online message boards. The freedom and 'openess' of online bulletin boards allows me to converse and discuss with other people from around the world while I'm stuck here on an installation. I hope to be active here whenever I'm not working, at the gym, or volunteering.

Before I joined the service I used to be a freelance web developer. The softwares I'm most familiar with are MyBB, vBulletin, and IPB. I got my start when I registered on a forum dedicated to modding Xbox 360 gamesaves and since then I've been taken in many directions.

Some of my hobbies are bowling, hunting/fishing, and working out. Fitness is a huge aspect of my life so I definitely plan on posting threads and/or videos about exercise and nutrition.

Thanks for reading,
Valken
~ Vini Vici ~
Welcome to Demon forums, Please make sure you need the rules, enjoy your stay! :)

http://demonforums.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=12
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
Welcome hope you enjoy your stay mate! Feel free to PM me if you have an issue :)
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
Welcome to DF, Valken! Hope to see you active around the forum:yus:
Thanks for all the warm welcomes to the site!
~ Vini Vici ~
(01-18-2016 - 05:27 AM)Valken Wrote: Thanks for all the warm welcomes to the site!

Anytime bro.
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
Welcome to the forums bud hope to see you active around here :)
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)