ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

:: VDos Source ::

by Electronic - 01-16-2016 - 02:03 AM
These are the source files to Vdos; I have no use for them and one of you might have use.

These are Php files etc...

Virus scan - Scan

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Ay lmao <3 Keep it real.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
I can't seem to be able to visit the website. Do you think this is a good web stresser?
I do not know how I have 1k credits lol
(01-16-2016 - 04:53 AM)Mortal Wrote: I can't seem to be able to visit the website.  Do you think this is a good web stresser?

It's one of the top 3 stressers right now, although this source may be a little outdated it's still powerful.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
I think I heard someone say its a botnet with a stresser panel but I could be wrong.
[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
(01-16-2016 - 07:17 AM)123 Wrote: I think I heard someone say its a botnet with a stresser panel but I could be wrong.

The person who gave this to me was rather experienced in database leaks etc... So I'm fairly certain this is the real deal. Alas, it's here.
Alright I guess I will take a look at thanks op
I do not know how I have 1k credits lol
Oooooooooooo, I'm going to have some fun with this. Thanks!
Thanks for this OP, gonna give this a look.
I hope it is working...
Thanks For releasing this ;:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=====My old signature is gone=====--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Users browsing: 5 Guest(s)