ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

V2 Theme

by Tamaki - 02-26-2017 - 12:18 PM
We already have multiple people on V2 (emerald members, contest winners etc) that are reporting bugs to us fine. We aren't going to release it until all normal bugs are found and fixed and the rest of the brand new features are added.

Don't worry, the release is pretty close.
(02-26-2017 - 12:18 PM)Nova Wrote: We already have multiple people on V2 (emerald members, contest winners etc) that are reporting bugs to us fine. We aren't going to release it until all normal bugs are found and fixed and the rest of the brand new features are added.

yeah close its been a 2 month since normal members are using bugged theme...
(03-04-2017 - 01:31 PM)Darksider Wrote:
(02-26-2017 - 12:18 PM)Nova Wrote: We already have multiple people on V2 (emerald members, contest winners etc) that are reporting bugs to us fine. We aren't going to release it until all normal bugs are found and fixed and the rest of the brand new features are added.

It's about 90% complete. We are just doing some finishing touches and adding in a couple more new features.
(03-04-2017 - 01:58 PM)Nova Wrote:

It's about 90% complete. We are just doing some finishing touches and adding in a couple more new features.

"Adam, What features should I add next?" (Jesus, I think I may actually hear that one day.)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Spamming.
(03-04-2017 - 06:02 PM)AdamJenaine Wrote:
(03-04-2017 - 01:58 PM)Nova Wrote:

"Adam, What features should I add next?" (Jesus, I think I may actually hear that one day.)

Maybe some day.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)