ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Username Origins

by Marko - 05-19-2016 - 12:28 PM
Where does your username originate from and what was so special about it, that you decided to use it? Do you have more than one username or do you stick with one to avoid confusion?

Redcap really popped up and I saw a guy with a similar username so I started using it. I have lots of usernames to name though.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Goodbye, again.
I've always always gone by 'Polar' in some type of way. Once I had gone by 'Rbns' on Xbox a long while back (like 4 years ago) but even then, I still had my other accounts as Polar.
I have many usernames considering the fact that I get banned when modding, but all my gamertags revolve around and include 'Polar' in the name.
[Image: 4MBbeb1.jpg]
I honestly just thought of Axe at random while thinking of short OG names. I've gone by countless other names in the modding scene, like; Chris, Natsu, Event, Ripped, and some others that I honestly can't remember.
My username, well its about to get very deep. I did go by the nick name Scarlos at school from my scars i have, so i rolled with that for a while, but i got bored of that and shortened it and I'm with the name Sxar now, as i sort version of the name and the Mr at the front of it, is cause I'm a male so why not.
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
I change my name TONS.

I chose Kave because I remembered the ROCCAT brand when trying to think of a new name.  :oscar:
IM IN LOVE WITH LIONS!!!!

Obviously so im becoming a lion... Roar!

Ok ok i look dumb but my favorite animal is a Lion

I went by Damaged, SooDamaged, Ice, Torque, and Tommy (my name)...
[Image: b964a826bf7328ceab559cc1734971f7.gif]
I've used many names, Coordi, Sgra, Ross, currently rizla. I switch it up on almost any game / site I go on. I thought of Rizla for here because I looked at my tobacco tin and thought of the Rizla brand.
MVT3 came from Mute.
cool faggots from another forum:
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
[Image: tumblr_nvrxlzk0yx1uhjj7ro1_500.gif]
Chatango: Platformer (Message)
Fiora, because I enjoy the style and elegance of the champion Fiora from the game League of Legends.
Precision and grace.
I thought of my name, and got the name. That's the way on how it's supposed to roll. :)

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)