ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

UPDATED MAYBE?

by DefineRich - 09-24-2016 - 02:07 AM
Hey Define here what I was thinking is that maybe you could have a post/forums for phones and devices kind of thing so it grows more instead of just PC
The forum can easy be used on the mobile phone, however do you mean in the style of an app?
What he means is having a Android/Apple section for smartphones to share cracked apps and discuss.
(09-24-2016 - 04:07 PM)Madheisen Wrote: What he means is having a Android/Apple section for smartphones to share cracked apps and discuss.

Ah. I see, yes this could be implemented. If more users post saying their opinion I will add it.
I think there's room for that. There are so many cracked Apps that I don't think it'd be much of an issue. The only thing is with certain cracked apps, they try to steal your phone data etc. Of course it is the same with any download, there is always a risk of a virus. Just have to be careful with that, but I am still not against having the sections added.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
yep very good :) i love it ^^

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)