ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[UPDATE]Dll-Injector-Eac-Be-Work-All-Games-Fast-LoadLibrary

by cripter00 - 07-11-2022 - 05:47 PM
[UPDATE]Dll-Injector-Eac-Be-Work-All-Games-Fast-LoadLibrary

Dll Injector Aimbot + Esp C++

[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fuser-image...f813afcec0]

Information

External Game Project written mostly in C++ along with external libraries Internal And External projects.I started to get rid of scammers.i am developing Hack Cheat Driver Esp Aimbot Magic Bullet Driver Injector Overlay Imgui for many games.Games I've developed with hack so far Rise Online ,Apex Legends ,Bloodhunt , Call of Duty: Cold War , Call of Duty: Vanguard ,Call of Duty: Warzone/MW ,Dayz ,Dead By Daylight ,Destiny 2 ,Enlisted ,Escape From Tarkov ,Fortnite ,Game accounts ,Halo Infinite ,HyperFlick ,New Critical Hit ,New World ,Mir 4 ,Noble ,Playerunknowns Battlegrounds ,Steam ,Rainbow Siz Siege , Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, Rijin ,Rogue Company ,Rust ,Scum ,SpliteGa ,Super People ,Unleashed ,Valorant ,Spoofer ::: Buying a Hack Cheat don't be scammed, more to come If you want, you can fork this and make a pull request to add your own module The first thing to take in account is the MAIN function, in any module, this is needed to run it succesfully into the DLL The MAIN function takes only 1 mandatory
argument, the HINSTANCE of the DLL, you can ignore it, but it's necessary to do other things with WinAPI It's required to include windows.h in the module to acquire the definition of HINSTANCE in the MAIN function

Updated Time 10/07/2022

Features
Features (Drop Down)

Select file from dialog
Iterates all windows in one click
Copy the window title of any window
Allows minimizing the window to the system tray area
And, of course, it can inject x86 DLLs into x86 processes
Made in C++. Only scriptkiddies use C#

This project is only for educational purposes. Therefore I'm not responsible for any harm/illegal activity that may happens. I made this project to learn more about reverse engineering and not to ruin the experience for other gamers. I will not be updating the offsets for this reason

DOWNLOAD:

https://mega.nz/file/RKdRlRQR#0YIl4dfokzfmiF3O7OdCSNc84cO0mPbo2x5UEqokPg4
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Spam

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)