ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[UNIVERSAL] Gaming Error Code Database

by Axe - 02-29-2016 - 03:06 AM
I made a thread here on the site earlier about the PlayStation 4 Error Code Database, I posted them all and what they meant to help other users and it did it's purpose. In essence, since I haven't created a program in a while, i've compiled the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360 Error Code Databases into one program. Whenever you experience an Error Code, simply type it into this program and it'll tell you what it means. 

[Image: CJq8XsX.png]

This is not a C/C++ program, this was posted in the wrong place.
(03-04-2016 - 02:58 AM)bitm0de Wrote: This is not a C/C++ program, this was posted in the wrong place.

I'm aware. I posted most of my programs in the incorrect section honestly. 
They're mostly made in C#.
Regardless of the section, this is a very interesting and cool tool. Good work.
I've moved this to the VB and NET Framework section.

This seems neat, and I'm sure I could make use of it one day. Thank you, and keep at it.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
Interesting, might come in handy for many users experiencing error codes on these consoles.
Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
Aside from the theme being a mess it's pretty decent.

The main reason I choose to stay away from custom controls is the extra bugs they produce. The ps3 tab contents are slightly off centered and discolored and the focus will switch to whatever textbox you hover over and highlight all text. It's a nuisance.

I also recommend using ilmerge - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=17630 if you're going to have an extra dll aesthetics only.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Learn from your mistakes.
(03-05-2016 - 05:40 AM)El!teHax0rPr0 Wrote: Aside from the theme being a mess it's pretty decent.

The main reason I choose to stay away from custom controls is the extra bugs they produce. The ps3 tab contents are slightly off centered and discolored and the focus will switch to whatever textbox you hover over and highlight all text. It's a nuisance.

I also recommend using ilmerge - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=17630 if you're going to have an extra dll aesthetics only.

Theme is great. 

The centering is fine. 

The focus on each textbox is not a problem, as I've had multiple good reviews and people like it. 

Thank you for the feedback.

Thank you to everyone else for the great feedback, really appreciate it.
(03-05-2016 - 05:42 AM)Axe Wrote:
(03-05-2016 - 05:40 AM)El!teHax0rPr0 Wrote: Aside from the theme being a mess it's pretty decent.

Theme is great. 

The centering is fine. 

The focus on each textbox is not a problem, as I've had multiple good reviews and people like it. 

Thank you for the feedback.

Thank you to everyone else for the great feedback, really appreciate it.

Actually I was wrong, it was ps4.

Don't mind my shit gif skills.

[Image: _kF09p.gif]

You can see the controls being pushed down. I also didn't say anything about it being a program breaking problem, just a nuisance is all. One of the many reasons I tend stray away from custom themes others have made.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Learn from your mistakes.
This looks like it could be a potentially useful tool, We gamers know how much of a pain in the ass error codes are, to be able to run this to find them without the hassle of idiotic answers online, sounds awesome to me.
Good work man, keep it up. :)
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)