ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Typing with your eyes closed

by Sea - 12-09-2016 - 12:04 AM
Now you''d think that this is preyyu somple. but it isnt the easksge thing tp dp/  try ot fpr upirse;f. of upi are pm ,pbi;r dont use the Swu[e feayire!

Now you think this is simple, but this isn't the easiest thing to do. Try it for yourself, only type your message with your eyes closed. If you are on a mobile device, don't use Swype features!
I'm having little to no issues typing with my eyes closed.
(12-09-2016 - 07:32 AM)Adventius Wrote: I'm having little to no issues typing with my eyes closed.

Seems pretty interesting lol
It's kind of fun though to be honest.

It's like an act of trust between my head and my fingers.
this really isn't that difficult, did you guys never do typing lessons or anything? lol
(12-10-2016 - 06:58 PM)remorce Wrote: this really isn't that difficult, did you guys never do typing lessons or anything? lol

I did, but who really cares for typing lessons? To be honest, I never paid any attention to them lol I spent my time in those courses doing better things with my time. Like browsing forums.
I'm probable fdqllh bqc at this.

I'm probably really bad at this.

Yup..
Great idea, its not that hard for me tho.
[Image: giphy11df13.gif]
I honestly find it quite easily, this message is me typing without looking. It is weird because if a keyboard had no letters on it, and someone pointed to one and saidwhich letter one was? I would have no idea, but I can type so easily without looking.

The one thing I did wrong was grammar xD - "I honestly find it quite easily" Should have been "I honestly find it quite easy" and missing one space in the middle, but I think I did well :P
wiw U love the idea of this game! Here is me typing this message with my eyes c;opsed!

Users browsing: 4 Guest(s)