ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Twitter Turbo

by Scotland - 12-23-2016 - 10:11 AM
I am not really sure if i am allowed to resquest this but, i need a Twitter turbo, if anyone can help me out that would be amazing! Thank you.
Twitter: RNL

Instagram: weighs

kik: pgc
i have a instagram and twitter turbo for $10
(12-23-2016 - 11:31 AM)redbulllover Wrote: i have a instagram and twitter turbo for $10

I only need a twitter one, if that's possible.
If I obtain any twitter turbo accounts I will let you know. Until then I wish you the best of luck getting one! ^^
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(12-23-2016 - 10:11 AM)Scotland Wrote: I am not really sure if i am allowed to resquest this but, i need a Twitter turbo, if anyone can help me out that would be amazing! Thank you.

I know this sounds stupid but what is a Twitter Turbo?
(12-23-2016 - 05:58 PM)Mars Wrote:
(12-23-2016 - 10:11 AM)Scotland Wrote: I am not really sure if i am allowed to resquest this but, i need a Twitter turbo, if anyone can help me out that would be amazing! Thank you.

A "Turbo" pretty much saves usernames as soon as they are available if that makes sense?

(12-23-2016 - 05:49 PM)RED Wrote: If I obtain any twitter turbo accounts I will let you know. Until then I wish you the best of luck getting one! ^^

Thanks man!
(12-23-2016 - 06:03 PM)Scotland Wrote:

A "Turbo" pretty much saves usernames as soon as they are available if that makes sense?

Ah that does make sense, say you wanted the name "Chicken" if someone changes their name from chicken and it's available, it saves it for you. Correct?
(12-23-2016 - 06:05 PM)Mars Wrote:
(12-23-2016 - 06:03 PM)Scotland Wrote:

Ah that does make sense, say you wanted the name "Chicken" if someone changes their name from chicken and it's available, it saves it for you. Correct?

Yes, exactly like that.
i have a turbo but not currently sharing it. i can turbo an @ for you if youd like just pm me with the @ you want
also have an instagram turbo so i can turbo those aswell.
(12-27-2016 - 05:11 AM)Xbox Wrote: i have a turbo but not currently sharing it. i can turbo an @ for you if youd like just pm me with the @ you want
also have an instagram turbo so i can turbo those aswell.

Thanks homie! i'll let you know.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)