ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Twitter Face Recognition !

by Aiad8dWSJKS - 12-23-2016 - 08:42 PM
The service got launched a few days ago for Twitter. Basically, it allows you to find anyone's account with a picture of their face. The only requirement is that your target needs to have a picture of them as their profile picture.

I tried this with a person who's profile picture was him with a group of friends, so his face was tiny in the profile picture, I took a little screenshot of it to test this site out, it brought his account up first time, it is amazing.

Revolutionizing for the world of doxing I suppose. I have no plans on doing this but some people had the thoughts that you could take a photo of someone in the street and you could find their profiles, its weird to think about how easy it is now.

Here is the link to the site,

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

One small step for WatchDog fanboiiz
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: scamming
(12-23-2016 - 08:51 PM)Elf Wrote: One small step for WatchDog fanboiiz

Yep I guess so xD But have to admit, this is amazing. It doesn't just match a picture, it recognises your face and finds your profile.
Just tested this out, it said there were 1000 people that matched me and none of them were me haha
(12-23-2016 - 09:17 PM)Mars Wrote: Just tested this out, it said there were 1000 people that matched me and none of them were me haha

Yea I thought that when I first tried it. It says there is a 1000 results for every photo you try, but the one you are looking for should be near the top. However, lots that I tested didn't show up at all. I am still really surprised that the one I tested first with the person in a group of others worked perfectly and came up as the first result.
Would need to know how well it actually works, for example, would it recognize a twin and find them both, or would it actually find the real account. Doubt it's that advanced, really.
this is weird service now we need instagram
(01-04-2017 - 09:44 PM)btc Wrote: this is weird service now we need instagram

Yes but mainly we need Facebook, as clearly it would have the most faces :P

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)