ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Twitch or Youtube Gaming?

by gontzal240 - 06-27-2018 - 02:59 PM
twitch is better for partners ever since the ad revenue went down on youtube. but as far as streaming services I love mixer.
Freelance .NET & PHP Developer and Personal/Product GFX Artist
[Image: glJMOVQ.gif]
Youtube definitely

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]
twitch is ass in a lot of ways but most of the good streamers are still there so i still prefer that, but if they all moved to youtube gaming it would be that probably.
Atleast Twitch is not nuking their own platform like youtube is
Twitch all the way. It has a lively community and all the true OG streamers reside on that platform.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
She said do you love me, 
I tell her only partly,
I only love mah bed & mah llama am sorry
both are ok, i prefer youtube generally
Twitch Is a popular platform for streaming, I think you will gather more audience than on YouTube
I prefer watching people on twitch, however, when streaming personally I prefer YouTube because of what V1zardOFF said

(07-21-2018 - 11:17 PM)V1zardOFF Wrote: Twitch Is a popular platform for streaming, I think you will gather more audience than on YouTube

It is much easier to gain an audience through YouTube as it pushes streams to peoples front pages and recommendations.
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
So far mainly been using youtube, do sometimes switch to twitch however majority its on youtube.
YouTube more easier

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)