ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Tutorial] How To Crack Accounts Using Sentry_MBA!

by TheRealNetflix - 08-11-2018 - 06:24 AM
Today, I Will Teach You How To Crack Accounts Using Sentry_MBA!

What You Need For This Tutorial:
  • A Combo List

• Proxies
  • A Sentry_MBA Config (You Can Find Some Free Ones At sentry-mba.com)

• Sentry_MBA Software

Lets Get Started  Cool

1. Open Up Your Sentry_MBA Software. Once Done, We Need To Load The Config File To Sentry_MBA, Go To Settings>General And Click Load Settings From Snapshot. Locate The Saved Config You Have.

2. We Need To Load The Combo List & Proxies, So We Need To Go To Lists> Wordlist, Once Done, Click The [X] Next To The Word List So We Can Clear It. Than Press The Folder Button On Top Of The Floppy Disk Icon. Than Locate The Combo List

3. (If Your Config Is "Proxieless, You Can Skip This Step If Not, Continue With The Steps ") To Get The Proxies Into Sentry_MBA, We Need To Go To Proxies On Top Of Word List. Once Done, Click The [X] Next To The ProxyList So We Can Get Rid Of The Previous Proxies Used. Than Press The Folder Button On Top Of The Floppy Disk Icon. Than Locate The Proxies.

4. We Are Ready To Crack Accounts! :), Now We Need To Go To Progression And Select How My Bots You Will Like. (I Set It At 100). Then Click Start. Than Click Start Bruteforce Engine. Now Wait.

Congratulations! You Know How To Be A 1337 haxor  Fire And Have Fun Cracking Accounts
If You Like Support, PM Me.

- Netflix
Netflix Coding Inc
Thank you very very much
Thank you lot of
nice very helpful
thanks man ! very good indeed
(08-11-2018 - 06:24 AM)TheRealNetflix Wrote: Today, I Will Teach You How To Crack Accounts Using Sentry_MBA!

• A Combo List

• Proxies

• Sentry_MBA Software

Lets Get Started  Cool

1. Open Up Your Sentry_MBA Software. Once Done, We Need To Load The Config File To Sentry_MBA, Go To Settings>General And Click Load Settings From Snapshot. Locate The Saved Config You Have.

2. We Need To Load The Combo List & Proxies, So We Need To Go To Lists> Wordlist, Once Done, Click The [X] Next To The Word List So We Can Clear It. Than Press The Folder Button On Top Of The Floppy Disk Icon. Than Locate The Combo List

3. (If Your Config Is "Proxieless, You Can Skip This Step If Not, Continue With The Steps ") To Get The Proxies Into Sentry_MBA, We Need To Go To Proxies On Top Of Word List. Once Done, Click The [X] Next To The ProxyList So We Can Get Rid Of The Previous Proxies Used. Than Press The Folder Button On Top Of The Floppy Disk Icon. Than Locate The Proxies.

4. We Are Ready To Crack Accounts! :), Now We Need To Go To Progression And Select How My Bots You Will Like. (I Set It At 100). Then Click Start. Than Click Start Bruteforce Engine. Now Wait.

Congratulations! You Know How To Be A 1337 haxor  Fire And Have Fun Cracking Accounts

- Netflix
Netflix Coding Inc
 Thanks
can this tutorial can hack facebook account?
(08-11-2018 - 06:24 AM)TheRealNetflix Wrote: Today, I Will Teach You How To Crack Accounts Using Sentry_MBA!

• A Combo List

• Proxies

• Sentry_MBA Software

Lets Get Started  Cool

- Netflix
Netflix Coding Inc

nice tutorial, keep it up. 100emoji
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi-Accounting
can this all be done on windows 7 laptop
Nice tutorial thanks

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)