ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Tupac Amaru Shakur

by yums - 02-01-2016 - 09:55 AM
Oh boy, I stopped listening to his music for quite a while now, but I decided to listen to it again. His lyrical talent is amazing, I can't get enough of it. I don't know why I stopped listening to him, or to oldschool rap for that matter, but I must have had a good reason.

Here are two of my favorites from him. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkJA6SYwa94

Some of his more popular songs, but that doesn't mean they're bad.

What are your favorites from him? If you have a favorite, of course.

On another note, R.I.P Lesane Parish Crooks (Tupac), you are and will continue to be missed.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
Tupac Shakur's talent with lyrics was amazing. He made rap, his music was absolutely great.

Makaveli will always be missed, the true rap legend.
Yeah, he was good. Though I'm not a big rap fan.

RIP Tupac.
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
This is a really good song, even tho it's old. :)
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
Well I Don't listen to rap so I have no clue how he his. Now the Hate will begin.
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
Used to binge listen to this, but stopped but it's a great song to listen to among many others from time to time. Great artist.
(02-01-2016 - 07:53 PM)Mr Sxar Wrote: Well I Don't listen to rap so I have no clue how he his. Now the Hate will begin.

No, not quite. Here at DF, we respect everyone's opinion. Although I cannot force you to listen to him, I still recommend listening to him for just a bit.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
Changes, Letter to My Unborn Child, Hit Em Up and Keep ya Head up i even like the song he did with Digital Underground only knew that song because of Casper lol
Always listened to his music when I was young.
Once a legend, always a legend.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Don't talk shit.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)