ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Trump doesn't believe in global warming?!

by Sinful - 12-04-2016 - 04:24 PM
(12-05-2016 - 09:09 PM)Jade Wrote:
(12-05-2016 - 07:20 PM)Mars Wrote:
(12-04-2016 - 09:11 PM)Jade Wrote: I've read an article about this a while ago, before he was elected as president. I didn't even know global warming was something you could "believe in" lol.

I don't think you get it, when someone says I believe you are wrong, it isn't syaing in the faith way like I believe in God, it's a general term.

Oooh, but still, global warming is a fact that everyone knows. If he's the only one who thinks its not happening, even tho there is so much proof for it, then he has to realise how stupid that sounds.

Global warming is not a fact and is actually the incorrect term. The correct term is climate change, but what is a fact is that we've released so much ammonia into the atmosphere now that the ozone layer has created a seal, we originally had 2 holes in the ozone layer, one notably above Australia but since 1999 the ozone layer has been repairing itself due to the lack of chlorine around to destroy it. We have accidentally prevented climate change by releasing so much ammonia into the atmosphere. Trump is correct.

[~]!# Official member of Trojan Security

"If you don't like it, try and hack me!"

Private databases for Sale (BTC only), PM for information

Coachella 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
ESEA 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
MajorLeagueGaming Forums 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
MMO-Champion 2017 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
NextGenUpdate 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]
XDA-Developers 2016 [EXTREMELY PRIVATE]

Ps3Hax 2017 [PRIVATE]
(12-18-2016 - 02:44 PM)explain Wrote: Wtf? That is very idiotic.

Haha yeah it is, I pray for America.
(12-18-2016 - 02:46 PM)Mars Wrote:

No, this is worldwide, pray for the f***ing world.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi
(12-18-2016 - 02:45 PM)Murdock Wrote:
(12-05-2016 - 09:09 PM)Jade Wrote:
(12-05-2016 - 07:20 PM)Mars Wrote:
(12-04-2016 - 09:11 PM)Jade Wrote: I've read an article about this a while ago, before he was elected as president. I didn't even know global warming was something you could "believe in" lol.

I don't think you get it, when someone says I believe you are wrong, it isn't syaing in the faith way like I believe in God, it's a general term.

Oooh, but still, global warming is a fact that everyone knows. If he's the only one who thinks its not happening, even tho there is so much proof for it, then he has to realise how stupid that sounds.

Global warming is not a fact and is actually the incorrect term. The correct term is climate change, but what is a fact is that we've released so much ammonia into the atmosphere now that the ozone layer has created a seal, we originally had 2 holes in the ozone layer, one notably above Australia but since 1999 the ozone layer has been repairing itself due to the lack of chlorine around to destroy it. We have accidentally prevented climate change by releasing so much ammonia into the atmosphere. Trump is correct.

You hit the nail on the head there, perfect explanation.

(12-18-2016 - 02:46 PM)explain Wrote:
(12-18-2016 - 02:46 PM)Mars Wrote:

No, this is worldwide, pray for the f***ing world.

haha true, I will pray for the world then.
*picks up phone*"Wait what the Chinese are attaching build a wall, yes in the middle of the sea."*slams phone onto desk*
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
(12-18-2016 - 02:47 PM)Sxarlos Wrote: *picks up phone*"Wait what the Chinese are attaching build a wall, yes in the middle of the sea."*slams phone onto desk*

*Cries to self in the corner of the room*
(12-18-2016 - 02:49 PM)Mars Wrote:
(12-18-2016 - 02:47 PM)Sxarlos Wrote: *picks up phone*"Wait what the Chinese are attaching build a wall, yes in the middle of the sea."*slams phone onto desk*

*Cries to self in the corner of the room*

*stand up*" Okay lets get the Mexicans to fight for us, Yes that is it." * Puts hands together and rubs them up and down.*
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
He knows real estate business and little money, however, he don't know any thing about science
Support previous post. Its true.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)