ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Trump doesn't believe in global warming?!

by Sinful - 12-04-2016 - 04:24 PM
Donald Trump recently announced he doesn't believe in Global Warming and plans to open coal mines again.

I honestly think that's a stupid idea, our future generations will suffer if he carries on with these plans.

Those that say Donald Trump is clever, he is only clever with business... not with science.

:-/
I'm worried what's going to become of the United States when Trump actually begins his presidency it's already concerning what he has said so when he is able to go ahead with his plans... Let's just hope that someone can speak some sense into him.
(12-04-2016 - 05:30 PM)Tashaa Wrote: I'm worried what's going to become of the United States when Trump actually begins his presidency it's already concerning what he has said so when he is able to go ahead with his plans...  Let's just hope that someone can speak some sense into him.

And if that fails, I think he will need to be stopped.
I've read an article about this a while ago, before he was elected as president. I didn't even know global warming was something you could "believe in" lol.
(12-04-2016 - 09:11 PM)Jade Wrote: I've read an article about this a while ago, before he was elected as president. I didn't even know global warming was something you could "believe in" lol.

I don't think you get it, when someone says I believe you are wrong, it isn't syaing in the faith way like I believe in God, it's a general term.
(12-05-2016 - 07:20 PM)Mars Wrote:
(12-04-2016 - 09:11 PM)Jade Wrote: I've read an article about this a while ago, before he was elected as president. I didn't even know global warming was something you could "believe in" lol.

I don't think you get it, when someone says I believe you are wrong, it isn't syaing in the faith way like I believe in God, it's a general term.

Oooh, but still, global warming is a fact that everyone knows. If he's the only one who thinks its not happening, even tho there is so much proof for it, then he has to realise how stupid that sounds.
(12-05-2016 - 09:09 PM)Jade Wrote:
(12-05-2016 - 07:20 PM)Mars Wrote:

Oooh, but still, global warming is a fact that everyone knows. If he's the only one who thinks its not happening, even tho there is so much proof for it, then he has to realise how stupid that sounds.
Ikr, he doesn't realise it's real.
Trump is a retard oh my god.
@3 is my slut
trump doesnt just think global warmings a scam he also thinks he can afford a trillion dollar wall.
(12-06-2016 - 02:31 AM)swizzswazz Wrote: trump doesnt just think global warmings a scam he also thinks he can afford a trillion dollar wall.
True and he gave all his businesses to his son meaning he has less money now.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)