ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Top 5 "Sports" Anime

by Sxarlos - 02-17-2016 - 05:34 PM
Hello and welcome To My Top 5 Anime
As of to day I will do one of these each month
Disclaimer : I do not own this content and there is spoilers ahead as well.
Not Done in any particular order.

No.1

[Image: kurokonobasuke.jpg]

Kuroko no Basket
Studio : Production I.G
Genera's : Sports, School, Comedy and Shounen  

Insight : The Teiko Middle School Basketball Team. The class that produced three perfect seasons in a row, with five once-in-a generation players, called "The Generation of Miracles." There was another player who all of them respected... A legendary 6th player. An up-and-coming power player, Taiga Kagami, is just back from America. When he comes to Seirin High School, he meets the super-ordinary boy, Tetsuya Kuroko. Kagami is shocked to find that Kuroko isn't good at basketball, in fact, he's bad! And he's so plain that he's impossible to see. But Kuroko's plainness lets him pass the ball around without the other team noticing him, and he's none other than the sixth member of the Miracle Generation. Kuroko makes a pact with Kagami to defeat the other members of the Miracle Generation, who have all played basketball at other schools. A battle of light (Kagami) and shadow (Kuroko) begins!  

No.2

[Image: Free!_promotional_image_1.jpg]

Free!
Studio: Kyoto Animation
  Genera's: School, sports, comedy and Slice of life.
Insight: The story revolves around Haruka Nanase, a boy who has always loved to be immersed in water, and to swim in it. Before graduating from elementary school, he participated in a swimming tournament along with his fellow swimming club members, Makoto Tachibana, Nagisa Hazuki, and Rin Matsuoka. After achieving victory, each of the boys went their separate ways.

Time passed, and in the middle of their uneventful high school lives Rin appears and challenges Haruka to a match, showing Haruka his overwhelming power. Not wanting it to end like this, Haruka, gathers together Makoto and Nagisa once again and brings a new member named Rei Ryugazaki to create the Iwatobi High School Swimming Club in order to defeat Rin.

No.3

[Image: 2b]

Haikyuu!!
Studio: Production I.G
Genera's: Sport, School, Slice of life, Drama and shounen
Insight: Inspired after watching a volleyball ace nicknamed "Little Giant" in action, small-statured Shouyou Hinata revives the volleyball club at his middle school. The newly-formed team even makes it to a tournament; however, their first match turns out to be their last when they are brutally squashed by the "King of the Court," Tobio Kageyama. Hinata vows to surpass Kageyama, and so after graduating from middle school, he joins Karasuno High School's volleyball team—only to find that his sworn rival, Kageyama, is now his teammate. Thanks to his short height, Hinata struggles to find his role on the team, even with his superior jumping power. Surprisingly, Kageyama has his own problems that only Hinata can help with, and learning to work together appears to be the only way for the team to be successful. Based on Haruichi Furudate's popular shounen manga of the same name, Haikyuu!! is an exhilarating and emotional sports comedy following two determined athletes as they attempt to patch a heated rivalry in order to make their high school volleyball team the best in Japan.

No.4

[Image: Air-Gear-awesome-anime-club-29811787-308-465.jpg]

Air Gear
Studio: Toei Animation
Genera's: Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Shounen and Sports 
Insight: Minami Itsuki never thought about seriously riding Air Treck motorized roller blades, until he got his butt handed to him by a street gang of Storm Riders. That day, he discovered in a locked up room, a pair of AT's and a box of stickers belonging to the Sleeping Forest street gang. One thing leads to another, and Ikki dons the wheels and begins to ride. As his reputation builds in the AT street fighting/racing world, he begins to develop his own gang and participate in more fights, gaining more and more territory.

No.5

[Image: latest?cb=20131223111255]

Hajime no Ippo
Studio: Madhouse
Genera's: Comedy, shounen, Drama and Sport
Insight: Makunouchi Ippo has been bullied his entire life. Constantly running errands and being beaten up by his classmates, Ippo has always dreamed of changing himself, but never has the passion to act upon it. One day, in the midst of yet another bullying, Ippo is saved by Takamura Mamoru, who happens to be a boxer. Ippo faints from his injuries and is brought to the Kamogawa boxing gym to recover. As he regains consciousness, he is awed and amazed at his new surroundings in the gym, though lacks confidence to attempt anything. Takamura places a photo of Ippo's classmate on a punching bag and forces him to punch it. It is only then that Ippo feels something stir inside him and eventually asks Takamura to train him in boxing. Thinking that Ippo does not have what it takes, Takamura gives him a task deemed impossible and gives him a one week time limit. With a sudden desire to get stronger, for himself and his hard working mother, Ippo trains relentlessly to accomplish the task within the time limit. Thus Ippo's journey to the top of the boxing world begins.

Spoiler Show
Extra mentions: Yawamushi Pedla, Ace of the diamonds.

Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
Very awesome picks. I have already watched most of them so far. Maybe also adding a cyclist anime such as Yowamushi Pedal would give this list a bit of diversity as well!
You should also add in Ace of the Diamond.
[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
I've watched all of these.
You should add Baby Steps.
number one ok ! But number two : Hajime no ippo
I have watched Haikyuu!, and it's amazing!
cool faggots from another forum:
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
[Image: tumblr_nvrxlzk0yx1uhjj7ro1_500.gif]
Chatango: Platformer (Message)
(02-29-2016 - 05:17 AM)MVT3 Wrote: I have watched Haikyuu!, and it's amazing!

I wanted to get into it, but never found the time.
What's the synopsis?
kuroko no basket i watched it
it pretty kewl

(03-04-2016 - 01:43 PM)Silentgaming Wrote: kuroko no basket i watched it
it pretty kewl

Have you seen all the episodes?

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)