ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Today

by Flaw - 02-28-2016 - 05:34 AM
We are gonna hit the post goal
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1

[Image: dzn6AKe.png]
Thanks to who? I wonder.
Like everyday.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
(02-28-2016 - 05:52 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Like everyday.

Oh look, it's Malcolm n the Middle  :noh:
(02-28-2016 - 05:53 AM)Axe Wrote:
(02-28-2016 - 05:52 AM)Malcolm Wrote: Like everyday.

Oh look, it's Malcolm n the Middle  :noh:
Spoiler Show
[Image: the-best-seasons-of-malcolm-in-the-middle-u1.jpg] 
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
Oh, by the way... sleep is the cousin of death. Not brother : D
(02-28-2016 - 06:06 AM)Axe Wrote: Oh, by the way... sleep is the cousin of death. Not brother : D

Well, not to get off topic, but there are many versions to this. I'm not quoting Kendrick Lamar or anyone else, I'm quoting Homer.

"Venus now went back into the house of Jove, while Juno darted down from the summits of Olympus. She passed over Pieria and fair Emathia, and went on and on till she came to the snowy ranges of the Thracian horsemen, over whose topmost crests she sped without ever setting foot to ground. When she came to Athos she went on over the, waves of the sea till she reached Lemnos, the city of noble Thoas. There she met Sleep, own brother to Death, and caught him by the hand, saying, "Sleep, you who lord it alike over mortals and immortals, if you ever did me a service in times past, do one for me now, and I shall be grateful to you ever after. Close Jove's keen eyes for me in slumber while I hold him clasped in my embrace, and I will give you a beautiful golden seat, that can never fall to pieces; my clubfooted son Vulcan shall make it for you, and he shall give it a footstool for you to rest your fair feet upon when you are at table.""
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
No worries, it's starting to be much more common!
It's hitting its peak now.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)