ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Tobacco use age raised from 18 to 21 in California

by Classy™ - 07-11-2016 - 01:36 AM
This pisses me off because I enjoy smoking cigars here and there and do smoke cigarettes (Not proud of it. I know it's gross.) This went in effect on June 9th and now for the past month it's been a pain in the ass to get anything tobacco related. Thank god I'm a good friend with the owner and the workers of a smoke shop. I also went to Hookah Lounges to hang with friends and now we can't but along with that it's causing people to have to shut their business down because they're loosing upwards of 60% of their business. It's just ridiculous. What's your opinion on this?
[Image: DqApedz.gif]
maybe its for a reason.......

how about you not smoke tobacco. I smoke weed so im not going to be a hypocrite, but try that instead. tobacco is just so bad.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Sorry but you aren't welcome.
(07-11-2016 - 04:48 AM)Slave Wrote: maybe its for a reason.......

how about you not smoke tobacco. I smoke weed so im not going to be a hypocrite, but try that instead. tobacco is just so bad.

This would so much help reinstate the loss of the tobacco businesses affected.. No..
TBH They should make it for 50 year olds and up.. cause once youre 50 who gives a fuck, you already lived most of your life.
Quote:"You cant fix stupid."

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)