ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Review

by Akko - 01-10-2017 - 01:31 AM
Just started writing again :c hopefully its good.

[Image: RailGun.jpg]

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun is a great show to pass the time, am not going to slate the show that much however it did have many problems such as annoying/useless characters with next to no progression and the annoying plot line that had me shouting like the screen as if it was a pantomime shouting "He's behind you".

[Image: giphy.gif]

The main character Misaka is smart and amazingly overpowered with some great visual effects, her ability is limited to using electricity however she uses it in so many effective ways. Then we have Shirai the god annoying side kick who does have an incredible ability and uses it to her advantage however at the same time her physical ability making no sense. In the first few episodes she gets knocked out by a card door however later can take multiple hits from mechs. Everyone else is effectively useless with no power and only help when the main characters are about to die and the only solution is "hit the computer".

This account is currently banned
Ban reason: scamming
Ooooooooooooh a new one to watch me thinks!

I like magical shit like this. Those are my kind of anime.
@3 is my slut
But is this better than Bleach? hehe.
(01-16-2017 - 07:20 PM)FalseThoughts Wrote: But is this better than Bleach? hehe.

It's a matter of opinion, if only watched part of bleach and didn't enjoy it to much however I also kinda enjoyed railgun but not enough to compare it to bleach. You will have to watch it and see if you think it's better than bleach.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: scamming
Nothing specjal for me i stop watch after 5ep
@Kurja I could not agree more lol
"This domain has expired."

RIP.
Like this...Best anime I ever seen
Yeah it was good. Liked it

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)