ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Tj Snakington

by Tj_Snak3 - 12-21-2016 - 06:41 PM
Nice to be apart of the group, Big fan of the Harlem Shake  :lol: 

I enjoy lots of things, learning is number 1, I'm really into researching ecommerce right now, but pen testing & hardware interest me the most, I am not great at the things im interested in, but thats why im hear to learn and be apart of something.

I have a few hobbies, I enjoy testing out leaks and discovering projects, I'll ofcourse share whatever i find, but only if its functional  ^^

I like anime probably too much, watched too much and now only thing im watching is Drifters. 

I've been doin mma for almost a year now, my coach is crazy as all hell

I'm running a fireworks tent actually as im typing this, i got my note 3 on sprint rooted with dun added to apn so i can get unlimited wifi tethering,

... It's cold  :feels:

feel free to msg me anytime :lit: 

Also, 
I like my cannabis 

and my Demons
Welcome.
(12-21-2016 - 06:45 PM)Nova Wrote: Welcome.

Your Nice ::)
&& Sure thing, the rules where pretty clear, I appreciate your reply   ^^ and if your bored and wanna just talk im gonna be stuck at this fireworks tent with nothing but this laptop lol this goes for everyone feel free to talk, im nice :)

(12-21-2016 - 07:11 PM)Tj_Snak3 Wrote:
(12-21-2016 - 06:45 PM)Nova Wrote: Welcome.

Your Nice ::)
&& Sure thing, the rules where pretty clear, I appreciate your reply   ^^ and if your bored and wanna just talk im gonna be stuck at this fireworks tent with nothing but this laptop lol this goes for everyone feel free to talk, im nice :)

My pitbulls name is nova :) this is what she looks like 

[Image: cy49jTHZM.png]
(12-21-2016 - 06:41 PM)Tj_Snak3 Wrote: Nice to be apart of the group, Big fan of the Harlem Shake  :lol: 

I enjoy lots of things, learning is number 1, I'm really into researching ecommerce right now, but pen testing & hardware interest me the most, I am not great at the things im interested in, but thats why im hear to learn and be apart of something.

I have a few hobbies, I enjoy testing out leaks and discovering projects, I'll ofcourse share whatever i find, but only if its functional  ^^

I like anime probably too much, watched too much and now only thing im watching is Drifters. 

I've been doin mma for almost a year now, my coach is crazy as all hell

I'm running a fireworks tent actually as im typing this, i got my note 3 on sprint rooted with dun added to apn so i can get unlimited wifi tethering,

... It's cold  :feels:

feel free to msg me anytime :lit: 

Also, 
I like my cannabis 

and my Demons

Hello Tj! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should consider adding an Avatar and Signature! Also consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. [Image: heart.png]
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Hey Tj_Snak3! Cool name!

Welcome to DemonForums!
We have sections from General Chat to Advanced Coding. Anything that pops into your head is here, whatever your feeling... post it but remember to keep it High Quality and stay active :)

If you need help, check out the help page: https://demonforums.net/misc.php?action=help
If you cannot find the help you're looking for, don't hesitate to contact a staff member via PM as I'm sure they would be more than happy to help.

Have fun, and stay Awesome ;)

Peace;
Mars
I'll check it out! I already looked at upgrading, after I get paid I plan too, and once I pick an avatar and sig ill upload it xD always takes me forever to find a suitable photo lol.

Thanks for the welcomes guys, its real nice to be apart of this forum
Welcome to Demon Forums, make sure to read the rules before posting.
https://demonforums.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=12

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me.

Enjoy your stay!

Sincerely yours,

Skryptec
(12-21-2016 - 10:11 PM)Skryptec Wrote: Welcome to Demon Forums, make sure to read the rules before posting.
https://demonforums.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=12

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me.

Enjoy your stay!

Sincerely yours,

Skryptec

Thanks Skryptec I already have read the rules, lol I believe you are the first one I talked too here, I joined discord when I first found this site, and I was talkin it up with you lol Thanks again everyone for the warm welcomes. and Happy Holidays to you all!
Welcome to the site buddy :)
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
Welcome to the site!

If you need assistance, just PM me or one of the staff.

Have a nice day!
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)