ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Titlemovement (Mod Menu Text)

by SinceModz - 04-14-2018 - 08:37 PM
(04-14-2018 - 08:37 PM)SinceModz  thanx Wrote: Hey there I'll release the title movement some menus are using.

It will increase & decrease the title scale. I think a lot of you guys don't know how to do this... (-.-) and have asked me. However it's very very simple here we go... :

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Credits - david1337hax for making this (me!)

How to use that?
Put the "index" into both scaletypes (X, Y) of your text you're drawing on screen.

Thanks..
~ david1337hax
thanks for the relase g.
SPARBYMODZ  |  DEV    
(04-15-2018 - 12:53 AM)Wesley_Marcos Wrote: how can I control the time of this function ?? Everything's okay, the time is very fast.
(04-14-2018 - 08:37 PM)SinceModz Wrote: Hey there I'll release the title movement some menus are using.

It will increase & decrease the title scale. I think a lot of you guys don't know how to do this... (-.-) and have asked me. However it's very very simple here we go... :

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Credits - david1337hax for making this (me!)

How to use that?
Put the "index" into both scaletypes (X, Y) of your text you're drawing on screen.

Thanks..
~ david1337hax

Thanx b this is pretty cool
#CelestialFTW

nice release bro
thank you . . . .
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Leeching and Spamming is not allowed, please read the forum Rules upon your return.
Thanx you for the mod

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)