ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Titanfall Cbuf_AddText

by Smokey_xKoVx - 03-30-2022 - 10:13 AM
I havent seen anyone mess with this game before on 360 and its still pretty active, so i decided to look into it myself for fun and found Cbuf_AddText for it

If you arent familiar with Call of Duty and how their Cbuf_AddText works then you can use this to send commands to the game, Example: Wireframe, noclip, stats, Lobby Mods..

I havent really looked into it much myself but since it uses source engine, im sure most commands work from Rust, Apex Legends, L4D, CSGO.

But yeeee
Hope this is useful to someone.

Showcase of it..

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

[Image: smoke-mk3-diz.gif]
Discord: Smokey xKoVx#5964
Cool release and i really thought that game was dead on the 360. The first Titanfall was dead as could be on xbox one like a year or so when I tried it could not find a game to save my life.
(03-30-2022 - 10:36 AM)The_Guardian Wrote: Cool release and i really thought that game was dead on the 360. The first Titanfall was dead as could be on xbox one like a year or so when I tried it could not find a game to save my life.

I thought it was also when i first downloaded it, but i changed the region and realized loads of people only play on certain ones
lol cool I'm very interested in seeing this you know we really should start looking into other games it would be fun
if you like my posts and want to see more please plus rep
(03-31-2022 - 09:07 AM)the1Domo Wrote: lol cool I'm very interested in seeing this you know we really should start looking into other games it would be fun
I do all the time to be fair. I find cod is boring lol
(05-04-2022 - 02:03 AM)cirilomelo28 Wrote: I opened the link and it's not working! Off
Because there is no link, dumbass.
(05-06-2022 - 04:03 AM)Smokey_xKoVx Wrote:
(05-04-2022 - 02:03 AM)cirilomelo28 Wrote: I opened the link and it's not working! Off
Because there is no link, dumbass.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)