ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Time online before advertising.

by Black Widow - 01-01-2016 - 06:45 PM
Suggestion #1
Well sometimes I've seen members come on the forums just to advertise there products and It gets annoying because they don't have vouches or anything so I think they should at least have like a few days online time or at least 20 posts before being able to advertise there product because they could just join the forum for advertising which Is a petty. This could end up with new comers spamming there terrible posts to get the requirements but we could obviously keep an eye on them.

Suggestion #2
I also had an idea of trying to keep this forum marketplace safe and the idea was making an application which you had to fill in before being able to actually post In the marketplace this will keep It safe and hopefully stop scammers and bull shit ebooks.

I can elaborate on both of them If need be.
I was wanting to have it so you needed + rep before you could post in the market place, or atleast 30+ posts would probably be a good idea.
(01-01-2016 - 06:48 PM)Rizla Wrote: I was wanting to have it so you needed + rep before you could post in the market place, or atleast 30+ posts would probably be a good idea.

Yes even +rep would be better. Also what about the application process suggestion? I can elaborate more on It If need be.
(01-01-2016 - 06:48 PM)Rizla Wrote: I was wanting to have it so you needed + rep before you could post in the market place, or atleast 30+ posts would probably be a good idea.

+30 Posts is nothing, you can get that 15 minutes in the Forum games. 150+ would be a good amount.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
(01-01-2016 - 06:50 PM)Electronic Wrote:

+30 Posts is nothing, you can get that 15 minutes in the Forum games. 150+ would be a good amount.

We can easy disable post count in forum games.
(01-01-2016 - 06:50 PM)Rizla Wrote:
(01-01-2016 - 06:50 PM)Electronic Wrote:

We can easy disable post count in forum games.

Dew it. Become one with the Dark Side.

If youre going to make it 30 Posts you'll have to do that.
"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
How about a banner that says trusted seller or something like that. simple easy change.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]
(01-01-2016 - 07:03 PM)Comit Wrote: How about a banner that says trusted seller or something like that. simple easy change.

That has to be earned though. Not just given out so they can sell.
(01-01-2016 - 07:06 PM)Nemesis Wrote:
(01-01-2016 - 07:03 PM)Comit Wrote: How about a banner that says trusted seller or something like that. simple easy change.

That has to be earned though. Not just given out so they can sell.

of course. nothing is just givin :)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Another one bites the dust. | IP: 184.1.41.221 - Email: [email protected]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)