ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Thread Prefixes

by Design - 11-25-2015 - 10:49 PM
Would be dope to have thread prefixes to easily be able to know what the thread is. Such as an Ebook, App, Software, leak, crack, etc... or even groups as prefixes.

EXAMPLE:
[Image: ebc4fdc07be59d9271793ff5a8e70e13.png]

This will make it easier to navigate through some sections and find something specifically faster within the forum/subforums.
I believe Mybb has this option. I haven't used mybb in a little while so I might be wrong.
I believe that's the "Forum Jump" towards the bottom of the page, if not then I'm wrong, and they should put it on.
I'm sure we will add that in time as it dose take a while to do.
[Image: R9excxF.png]
Retired Administrator of Demon Forums.
Retired Moderator of Demon Forums.
Been here since the start of Demon Forums.
(11-25-2015 - 11:32 PM)Scale Wrote: I believe that's the "Forum Jump" towards the bottom of the page, if not then I'm wrong, and they should put it on.

No this is when you are making a thread.
(11-25-2015 - 11:33 PM)Design Wrote:
(11-25-2015 - 11:32 PM)Scale Wrote: I believe that's the "Forum Jump" towards the bottom of the page, if not then I'm wrong, and they should put it on.

No this is when you are making a thread.

Oh alright I gotcha, I know what you mean now
This will be added in once a few other things are done:yus:
(11-26-2015 - 02:58 PM)Nova Wrote: This will be added in once a few other things are done:yus:

Awesome! Thats great to hear! Thanks Nova :D
(11-26-2015 - 02:58 PM)Nova Wrote: This will be added in once a few other things are done:yus:

This is what im talking about!

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)