ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Thoughts on starbucks wifi

by Flaw - 03-01-2016 - 06:24 AM
Sure it's slow, but do you think its worth it to spend 8 bucks on a mocha cinnamon dolce frapachinno to sit down and suffer their free wifi? 

Or do you just use your data??

Struggle
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1

[Image: dzn6AKe.png]
(03-01-2016 - 06:25 AM)Anonymous Wrote: Jokes on you, I don't leave my room.

Jokes on you, I love starbucks
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1

(03-01-2016 - 06:24 AM)KeyBase Wrote: Sure it's slow, but do you think its worth it to spend 8 bucks on a mocha cinnamon dolce frapachinno to sit down and suffer their free wifi? 

Struggle

all ik is that my wifi like to pack it's bags and chill there
(03-01-2016 - 06:29 AM)RedHots Wrote:
(03-01-2016 - 06:24 AM)KeyBase Wrote: Sure it's slow, but do you think its worth it to spend 8 bucks on a mocha cinnamon dolce frapachinno to sit down and suffer their free wifi? 

Struggle

all ik is that my wifi like to pack it's bags and chill there
same, starbucks is my wifi wifey

Use my data because its unlimited
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
(03-01-2016 - 06:34 AM)Graphics Wrote: Use my data because its unlimited

lucky fuck

I'll buy some drink and leave, why the fuck would I stay there for their WiFi?
cool faggots from another forum:
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
[Image: tumblr_nvrxlzk0yx1uhjj7ro1_500.gif]
Chatango: Platformer (Message)
You don't go to Starbucks for fast Wi-Fi. You got to Starbucks to get yourself a drink (possibly a cookie) and watch some hippie acting like his upcoming novel is about to be the next big thing.
It's worth it if you need to use the internet for something important.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)