ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

The truth about Teapot Tommy/Konroi

by BlastingDucks - 09-24-2022 - 03:45 PM
Code:
Hello people,

I typically don't reply to ridiculous allegations started by other services. As many of you know, this isn't the first time Tommy/Konroi has been coming at Cipher (aswell as nfinite and xbOnline) for "infecting users consoles". This has been going on for months (if not years!). I really appreciate your motivation and persistance, Tommy. It's truely flattering!

But this time I decided I'd like to point out some facts on Tommy/Konroi.

Firstly, let's rewind back to early 2021. Tommy's service (Teapot) was really hurt by the free xbNetwork service as it was simply better than Teapot, and it was free. So, as a result, Tommy decided to release the "xbdm infection". The "xbdm infection" was an operation ran by Teapot, it's only goal was to install a virus on Teapot customers' consoles so that Teapot customers who switched to another stealth service got their KV banned. This is a pretty nasty and desperate move, if you ask me.
PROOF & TOMMY ADMITING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U6149LEg6w

Secondly, let's rewind to the Teapot split. Somewhere during the summer of 2021, the two owners of Teapot, Tommy and Donald, had an argument and they decided to go their own ways. This resulted in Tommy keeping Teapot and Donald starting nfinite stealth. Ever since Donald left Tommy, Teapot has gone south really quick.

Let's do a side by side comparison, shall we?

Before the split:
- Teapot lifetime was never under $250 USD
- Teapot was considered one of the leading services
- Teapot discord server was active and the announcements channel was stricly information concerning Teapot
- Teapot was bringing in alot of money
- Teapot was rolling out frequent updates thanks to Donald (and ONLY Donald!) paying external developers such as Matthew, Blindzz and myself.

After the split:
- Teapot lifetime is currently fluctuating between $25 USD and $40 USD
- Teapot's website has an "Online Clients" counter that shows a fake number - when Teapot recently went offline, the counter showed over 400 consoles online on Teapot when everyone in their discord server was complaining that it wasn't working
- The announcements channel in the Teapot discord is mostly Tommy complaining about his "broken hand", the delayed updates, and accusations against other services
- Tommy is unable to release any update on Teapot as he simply does not have the money to pay developers and he does not have the competence to do it himself
- Tommy is trying to sell his outdated sources claiming they're the "latest sources", and also tried to sell the NiNJA engine source when it isn't his work!

All of the above is verifiable. Simply have a tour in the Teapot discord server, lol.
But as you can see, Donald leaving Tommy really affected Teapot for the worst.

Thirdly, one of Tommy's IRL friends that also is involved in the xbox scene has recently decided to part with and support Cipher instead of staying with Teapot due to "Tommy being a child all the time" (his words).

As a result of all this, Tommy is struggling to keep his service relevant, so he's attacking his main competition with unproven claims. For context, Tommy is nearly 30 years old, lives in his mothers basement and apparently has no job (judging by the fact he's online at ridiculous times on week days). So, from his standpoint, attempting to get clout by throwing shots at others for no reason, is probably the only way he can stay in the picture.

With all this being said, we're still waiting on you to provide valid technical evidence that Cipher, Nfinite or xbOnline is infecting peoples consoles.

To whoever reads this, you have yourself a great day!

- Zulu from Cipher
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Multi-accounting
Tommy is truly something else at this point last night saying hes cool with us at xbOnline to now having beef with us this man is very confusing...
he didn't let it slide
Tommy has always been a scum bag
Loves memes. 
Codes some times. 
Always bored.
Tommy was riding of everyone elses work and efforts god help if there is another dash update with any major change teapot will surley die
(09-24-2022 - 03:45 PM)BlastingDucks Wrote:
Code:
Hello people,

I typically don't reply to ridiculous allegations started by other services. As many of you know, this isn't the first time Tommy/Konroi has been coming at Cipher (aswell as nfinite and xbOnline) for "infecting users consoles". This has been going on for months (if not years!). I really appreciate your motivation and persistance, Tommy. It's truely flattering!

But this time I decided I'd like to point out some facts on Tommy/Konroi.

Firstly, let's rewind back to early 2021. Tommy's service (Teapot) was really hurt by the free xbNetwork service as it was simply better than Teapot, and it was free. So, as a result, Tommy decided to release the "xbdm infection". The "xbdm infection" was an operation ran by Teapot, it's only goal was to install a virus on Teapot customers' consoles so that Teapot customers who switched to another stealth service got their KV banned. This is a pretty nasty and desperate move, if you ask me.
PROOF & TOMMY ADMITING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U6149LEg6w

Secondly, let's rewind to the Teapot split. Somewhere during the summer of 2021, the two owners of Teapot, Tommy and Donald, had an argument and they decided to go their own ways. This resulted in Tommy keeping Teapot and Donald starting nfinite stealth. Ever since Donald left Tommy, Teapot has gone south really quick.

Let's do a side by side comparison, shall we?

Before the split:
- Teapot lifetime was never under $250 USD
- Teapot was considered one of the leading services
- Teapot discord server was active and the announcements channel was stricly information concerning Teapot
- Teapot was bringing in alot of money
- Teapot was rolling out frequent updates thanks to Donald (and ONLY Donald!) paying external developers such as Matthew, Blindzz and myself.

After the split:
- Teapot lifetime is currently fluctuating between $25 USD and $40 USD
- Teapot's website has an "Online Clients" counter that shows a fake number - when Teapot recently went offline, the counter showed over 400 consoles online on Teapot when everyone in their discord server was complaining that it wasn't working
- The announcements channel in the Teapot discord is mostly Tommy complaining about his "broken hand", the delayed updates, and accusations against other services
- Tommy is unable to release any update on Teapot as he simply does not have the money to pay developers and he does not have the competence to do it himself
- Tommy is trying to sell his outdated sources claiming they're the "latest sources", and also tried to sell the NiNJA engine source when it isn't his work!

All of the above is verifiable. Simply have a tour in the Teapot discord server, lol.
But as you can see, Donald leaving Tommy really affected Teapot for the worst.

Thirdly, one of Tommy's IRL friends that also is involved in the xbox scene has recently decided to part with and support Cipher instead of staying with Teapot due to "Tommy being a child all the time" (his words).

As a result of all this, Tommy is struggling to keep his service relevant, so he's attacking his main competition with unproven claims. For context, Tommy is nearly 30 years old, lives in his mothers basement and apparently has no job (judging by the fact he's online at ridiculous times on week days). So, from his standpoint, attempting to get clout by throwing shots at others for no reason, is probably the only way he can stay in the picture.

With all this being said, we're still waiting on you to provide valid technical evidence that Cipher, Nfinite or xbOnline is infecting peoples consoles.

To whoever reads this, you have yourself a great day!

- Zulu from Cipher

I appreciate many kind words, but I do NOT have ANY IRL friends involved in the scene, never ever have. And the infection was not targeted towards all servers, ONLY shield, which was a group decision made by Myself, xbO, and Jester. This was after King got hold of my engine sources I invested a lot of time into, then passed to Matthew, as the repetition of COD is torture. After thousands of dollars in his pocket, like everybody in the scene; he fucked me.
The 'infection' column in my database was used to determine and mark infected consoles by xbO and NiNJA. Before they involved me, though it did later evolve. 

Did you also know that xebuild technically installs infections? which is what made getting online and even lasting double the challenge? That's right! and it still is, but the common code is blindly implemented into all leaked services since my v2, which reverses these patches. There is a lot of dark secrets, which regretfully, we all hold.
As of now, I believe something is out, hence why I recently discussed flash contents validation & xbdm integrity, like an ANTI-VIRUS. Those days have been over long ago. Nobody who opened the 'infected' XBDM could translate it to powerPC / code, therefor not understanding how and why it took advantage of an exploit in Shield.
Bumpity bump bump.

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)