ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

The start of my new shop.

by Sxarlos - 11-01-2016 - 12:11 AM
[Image: Screenshot_25.png]

What do you think?
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
Not bad man! I would say center the text, since it looks like it's aligned to the left currently, and then maybe make the text a little bit smaller so you can fit your logo and welcome message above your text. I like it though!
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(11-01-2016 - 12:13 AM)Red Wrote: Not bad man! I would say center the text, since it looks like it's aligned to the left currently, and then maybe make the text a little bit smaller so you can fit your logo and welcome message above your text. I like it though!

Thanks for the input. But I can't so shit all about the text saying "Sxarlos" as its the why the text is made.
Ex "Senior staff".
(11-01-2016 - 12:21 AM)Mr Sxar Wrote:
(11-01-2016 - 12:13 AM)Red Wrote: Not bad man! I would say center the text, since it looks like it's aligned to the left currently, and then maybe make the text a little bit smaller so you can fit your logo and welcome message above your text. I like it though!

Thanks for the input. But I can't so shit all about the text saying "Sxarlos" as its the why the text is made.

Ah I see. That's no problem, don't worry about it. Centering the main text and doing a spell check should look dope. ^^
(11-01-2016 - 12:23 AM)Red Wrote:

Ah I see. That's no problem, don't worry about it. Centering the main text and doing a spell check should look dope. ^^

Yep, that will be happing. And thanks again.
Ex "Senior staff".
(11-01-2016 - 12:25 AM)Mr Sxar Wrote:
(11-01-2016 - 12:23 AM)Red Wrote:

Yep, that will be happing. And thanks again.

Not a problem man, also good luck with your shop. ^^
[Image: Screenshot_26.png]
The new and Updated one.
Ex "Senior staff".
Please fix the grammar and spelling before I find ACE in photoshop and do it myself.
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Scamming. Explain your recent activities.
(11-01-2016 - 02:34 AM)iDontSpam123 Wrote: Please fix the grammar and spelling before I find ACE in photoshop and do it myself.

*Photoshop*
I'm Sorry, Its not like i was half asleep at that time. Don't cry about a silly mistake.
[Image: Screenshot_27.png]
Ex "Senior staff".

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)