ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

The next 60 years will be hell?

by Sinful - 12-13-2016 - 07:12 PM
(12-16-2016 - 11:07 PM)Crunk Wrote:
(12-16-2016 - 11:06 PM)Mars Wrote:
(12-16-2016 - 11:04 PM)Crunk Wrote:
(12-16-2016 - 11:03 PM)Mars Wrote:
(12-16-2016 - 11:02 PM)Crunk Wrote: I mean, yeah, but not really xD

Um yes, I'm sure it is really.

In fewer terms, and fewer specifications, yeah. But you aren't saying exactly what I said lol You merely stated the UK will overpopulate, I can assume you assume that the world will overpopulate, but for me to make assumption for something you're assuming, is asinine.
In short terms that's exactly what I was telling him, the world will be overpopulated.

I was referring to your original message to him lol We're on the same page though

I was referring to my newest post as that was relevant as you already refereed to mine in the previous context. Therefore your ideology is invalid.
(12-16-2016 - 11:09 PM)Mars Wrote:
(12-16-2016 - 11:04 PM)Crunk Wrote:
(12-16-2016 - 11:03 PM)Mars Wrote: Um yes, I'm sure it is really.

In fewer terms, and fewer specifications, yeah. But you aren't saying exactly what I said lol You merely stated the UK will overpopulate, I can assume you assume that the world will overpopulate, but for me to make assumption for something you're assuming, is asinine.
In short terms that's exactly what I was telling him, the world will be overpopulated.

I was referring to your original message to him lol We're on the same page though

I was referring to my newest post as that was relevant as you already refereed to mine in the previous context. Therefore your ideology is invalid.
Ok..So now you're pushing a button I don't like pressed. 

You're invalidating my ideology based relevancy to context? That's a bit too far, you're comment stating the UK is overpopulating, and forcing someone replying to this or reading this to make the assumption and the leap that based on your simple statement the UK is overpopulating, to make a massive leap to the world is overpopulating is beyond ignorant. Some would characterize that and state your hubris is centralized as to your statement must be right in all cases. Shame on you for making such a narcissistic and bold claim to force someone to view the context of statement in only your eyes. I tried to close out the misunderstanding with agreeing with you, and appeasing you, but you like to stomp it into the ground making worthless, I corrected and tried to explain myself and you go forth and further broaden your own horizons with bashful comments? Ignorance must be bliss my friend.
(12-16-2016 - 11:17 PM)Crunk Wrote:
(12-16-2016 - 11:04 PM)Crunk Wrote: In fewer terms, and fewer specifications, yeah. But you aren't saying exactly what I said lol You merely stated the UK will overpopulate, I can assume you assume that the world will overpopulate, but for me to make assumption for something you're assuming, is asinine.

You're invalidating my ideology based relevancy to context? That's a bit too far, you're comment stating the UK is overpopulating, and forcing someone replying to this or reading this to make the assumption and the leap that based on your simple statement the UK is overpopulating, to make a massive leap to the world is overpopulating is beyond ignorant. Some would characterize that and state your hubris is centralized as to your statement must be right in all cases. Shame on you for making such a narcissistic and bold claim to force someone to view the context of statement in only your eyes. I tried to close out the misunderstanding with agreeing with you, and appeasing you, but you like to stomp it into the ground making worthless, I corrected and tried to explain myself and you go forth and further broaden your own horizons with bashful comments? Ignorance must be bliss my friend.

woooh, If you feel this passionate I will apologise, I'm sorry.
(12-16-2016 - 11:23 PM)Mars Wrote:
(12-16-2016 - 11:06 PM)Mars Wrote: In short terms that's exactly what I was telling him, the world will be overpopulated.

I appreciate the apology, I take most things to heart and its a major flaw in my existence, but at the same time I give everything my all, so I can understand things better and make more educated decisions in life.
(12-16-2016 - 11:24 PM)Crunk Wrote:
(12-16-2016 - 11:07 PM)Crunk Wrote: I was referring to your original message to him lol We're on the same page though

I appreciate the apology, I take most things to heart and its a major flaw in my existence, but at the same time I give everything my all, so I can understand things better and make more educated decisions in life.

Alright, now your trying to shoot me down, calm it.
(12-16-2016 - 11:25 PM)Mars Wrote:
(12-16-2016 - 11:09 PM)Mars Wrote: I was referring to my newest post as that was relevant as you already refereed to mine in the previous context. Therefore your ideology is invalid.

I wasn't trying to lol I was just explaining things a bit more, sorry if it seemed that I was trying to offend you.
(12-16-2016 - 11:26 PM)Crunk Wrote:
(12-16-2016 - 11:25 PM)Mars Wrote:
(12-16-2016 - 11:17 PM)Crunk Wrote: Ok..So now you're pushing a button I don't like pressed. 

I wasn't trying to lol I was just explaining things a bit more, sorry if it seemed that I was trying to offend you.

Don't worry about it, took no offence from it.
It's too late to change anything, may as well enjoy the end.
yes i think its realm na
(09-08-2017 - 05:37 PM)deliciousDonkey Wrote: It's too late to change anything, may as well enjoy the end.

What this guy said haha. Hopefully I'm not alive when shit really get bad. ^_^;;;;;;

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)