ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements
Poll: Who will be the top poster of the day?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
RedVotes: 3 | 75.00%
AlexVotes: 1 | 25.00%
Total: 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

The fight for top poster

by Ibiza - 10-03-2016 - 06:43 PM
(10-31-2016 - 05:18 PM)Nova Wrote: 1 day i will be top, and you will all bow down to me..

I bow down to you anyway. Heart
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-31-2016 - 04:12 PM)Alex Wrote: Most posts on the forum are usually to interact, it's what a forum basically is, and from what I've seen in your posts, it's about 5-9 words. Most of these posts mainly consist of something along the lines of 'thank you for this ---' or 'good luck with ----".

I also vouch for this and have seen this being done by @Red plenty of times.

(10-31-2016 - 04:00 PM)Red Wrote: My resources don't have any words in them, just a link. Most of my replies/posts are to interact with the community and are usually longer than just 5 or 6 words. I also actually test what resources I post on, something many users do not do.
Yes, you have made countless posts with "Thank you for the share" "thanks for contributing", etc. And some resources you post, have not been checked, if not all. We've already had that discussion on skype so there's no reason to lie about it, what's done is done.

What's understood doesn't have to be said, we all thank people for posting content here; doesn't mean you have to make a post saying so in order to boost post count.
(10-31-2016 - 06:16 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-31-2016 - 04:12 PM)Alex Wrote: Most posts on the forum are usually to interact, it's what a forum basically is, and from what I've seen in your posts, it's about 5-9 words. Most of these posts mainly consist of something along the lines of 'thank you for this ---' or 'good luck with ----".

I also vouch for this and have seen this being done by @Red plenty of times.

(10-31-2016 - 04:00 PM)Red Wrote: My resources don't have any words in them, just a link. Most of my replies/posts are to interact with the community and are usually longer than just 5 or 6 words. I also actually test what resources I post on, something many users do not do.
Yes, you have made countless posts with "Thank you for the share" "thanks for contributing", etc. And some resources you post, have not been checked, if not all. We've already had that discussion on skype so there's no reason to lie about it, what's done is done.

What's understood doesn't have to be said, we all thank people for posting content here; doesn't mean you have to make a post saying so in order to boost post count.

I'm not lying about it, I've said I've done it, but they've usually been more than 5 words. When I talked about checking resources, I meant about other peoples, not my own. ^^
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Haha, I hope I get to one day.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)