ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

The fevers are coming back.. ;-;

by Source - 10-28-2016 - 12:32 AM
Ooh, I was sick previous week too. sucks :< Get well soon!
(10-28-2016 - 12:32 AM)S o u r c e Wrote: I'm definitely going to the Doctor soon I feel soo sick

Seriously get yourself checked out fully. And get well soon. ^^
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-28-2016 - 07:49 PM)Red Wrote: Seriously get yourself checked out fully. And get well soon. ^^

I just went to the store and got some Medicine and it literally just went away :D
[Image: cFUePg.png]
(10-28-2016 - 07:53 PM)S o u r c e Wrote:
(10-28-2016 - 07:49 PM)Red Wrote: Seriously get yourself checked out fully. And get well soon. ^^

I just went to the store and got some Medicine and it literally just went away :D

That's great man, glad you're feeling better. :oscar:
(10-28-2016 - 07:55 PM)Red Wrote: That's great man, glad you're feeling better. :oscar:

Yeah I'm going to take this Medicine this until this goes away
[Image: cFUePg.png]
(10-28-2016 - 07:59 PM)S o u r c e Wrote:
(10-28-2016 - 07:55 PM)Red Wrote: That's great man, glad you're feeling better. :oscar:

Yeah I'm going to take this Medicine this until this goes away

Yeah I'd definitely do that. Do you feel warm or cold with the fever? If you feel warm, then just try to get some sleep and keep at a normal temperature. If you feel cold, then keep yourself warm and rest.
If a sickness comes back after seemingly going away so recently, it's a strong hint that the illness is wreaking havoc on your immunity and overpowering you .
Some need to run their course, but the ones that can easily come back in a short amount of time are the ones that are often life threatening.

I wouldn't roll the dice with something like this, I'd see a doctor and get antibiotics anyways so you finish this off for good, especially something that you mentioned made you so ill with hallucinations and high fever.

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!
Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)