ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

by Gonz0 - 12-21-2017 - 07:20 AM
(02-10-2018 - 07:25 PM)Whissskey Wrote: So what's this? Some UFO stuff? Don't get it. If this was real I'm sure the government would take it down or take some sort of measure to cover it.

The government released the information  Finna  where have you been? under a rock?
[Image: UtiSCuf.gif]
They are retarded. They are just now releasing this.
i dont get why people do this stuff well i guess if its like free time or something
Rockon nice post

aliens are my worst fear
thanks.................
Aliens and UFO's been visiting Earth since the 90's. I have about 100 classified NSA documents on my PC about un-official operations and much more...
This article really gets me going
They release information after it is a certain age and becomes declassified. (That is a simple explanation and has more too it, but essentially it is that.)
Its one thing to say you have these docs - its another to prove you have the docs.

(04-13-2018 - 10:14 PM)Quanzo Wrote: Aliens and UFO's been visiting Earth since the 90's. I have about 100 classified NSA documents on my PC about un-official operations and much more...
thats crazy wtf

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)