ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

The Biggest Problem with Fortnite for me.

by Sasuke - 07-23-2018 - 06:00 AM
I don't play Fortnite a lot, so the building aspect of the game is so hard to get used to. I have even sense to build a wall when I'm getting shot at but I see people doing things like building to get over someone and have a height advantage and build towers and stuff, and it's hard for me to do that as I'm used to games like CS:GO where you just have to be aware of the buildings and obstacles that are already there.

It'll probably get easier as I play more ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also first post in this category xdd
[Image: ZQfGKWd.png]
[Image: 3BfWbKt.png]
(07-23-2018 - 06:00 AM)Sasuke Wrote: I don't play Fortnite a lot, so the building aspect of the game is so hard to get used to. I have even sense to build a wall when I'm getting shot at but I see people doing things like building to get over someone and have a height advantage and build towers and stuff, and it's hard for me to do that as I'm used to games like CS:GO where you just have to be aware of the buildings and obstacles that are already there.

Add HSMaybe I'll carry <3
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: scamming
(07-23-2018 - 06:00 AM)Sasuke Wrote: I don't play Fortnite a lot, so the building aspect of the game is so hard to get used to. I have even sense to build a wall when I'm getting shot at but I see people doing things like building to get over someone and have a height advantage and build towers and stuff, and it's hard for me to do that as I'm used to games like CS:GO where you just have to be aware of the buildings and obstacles that are already there.

Yea it's tough to get used to the concept of building rather than shooting first, but once you get over that initial hump it's just muscle memory.  The extra dimension that building adds really makes the game unique though and it's the main reason I love it.
Just chiming in to say pm me if you want to play a game or two.
I feel you, i come from Pubg so fortnite is a different play style
Just hop on playground and train.
The building aspect really pisses me off. Not only that, the gun mechanics of it. PUBG, I could smash and get kills but, PUBG, the bullets fly everywhere.
[Image: DJzRNSK.jpg]
[ Cosmo // Mimi#1000 ]
I dont like fortnite
I'm getting better at the game, but I still find it hard to rush people when I'm getting shot at, I'm currently only at around 7 wins Solo at that's because the building aspect is pretty hard.
(08-08-2018 - 10:43 AM)Cosmo Wrote: The building aspect really pisses me off. Not only that, the gun mechanics of it. PUBG, I could smash and get kills but, PUBG, the bullets fly everywhere.
 Haha so true. 

Also AlphaModz I'm with you I don't like fortnite either.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)