ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

The Art of E-Whoring [NOOB FRIENDLY] [TUT]

by fxyt - 10-26-2016 - 07:35 PM
This is for NOOBS only if you don't know what your doing follow this.

Index

I. What is eWhoreing?
II. How to familiarize yourself with the persona of an eWhore.
III. Sites for Finding Clients.
IV. Various methods to be used with eWhoreing, to accquire more profit.
V. The tools of the trade are discussed, and you are shown how to use them.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Making Tutorials Since Day One
Forgetting to comment what you want to see will end up with me blowing my mind up :D 
Not sure if the guys over at LF would consider this to be an act of plagiarism, but thanks for the share.
I made the post over there and now posting it over here as I dont see many the same, I am only posting my threads if you want to check.
Forgetting to comment what you want to see will end up with me blowing my mind up :D 
(10-26-2016 - 07:49 PM)fxyt Wrote: I made the post over there and now posting it over here as I dont see many the same, I am only posting my threads if you want to check.

If that's the truth, welcome to DF.
(10-26-2016 - 07:53 PM)Alex Wrote:
(10-26-2016 - 07:49 PM)fxyt Wrote: I made the post over there and now posting it over here as I dont see many the same, I am only posting my threads if you want to check.

If that's the truth, welcome to DF.

Thanks and I can link you to my profile I don't mind you checking,   I just felt this forum could do with some of my TUTs might even get you more members
Nice guide man. Can you imagine if the same person got duped more than once? That has probably happened a lot already.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
It might be an idea to create a second part with the flash can girls, (I can't remember the exact name but it's like sfw files that you make your webcam and host with
[Image: hPfp63O.png]

PC Specs:
i5 4460
8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD
1TB Seagate HDD
(10-26-2016 - 08:37 PM)Jamdoog Wrote: It might be an idea to create a second part with  the flash can girls, (I can't remember the exact name but it's like sfw files that you make your webcam and host with

http://demonforums.net/Thread-The-Art-of...-2-VCW-TUT
enjoy buddy
(10-26-2016 - 08:58 PM)fxyt Wrote:
(10-26-2016 - 08:37 PM)Jamdoog Wrote: It might be an idea to create a second part with  the flash can girls, (I can't remember the exact name but it's like sfw files that you make your webcam and host with

http://demonforums.net/Thread-The-Art-of...-2-VCW-TUT
enjoy buddy

Thanks <Thumb up can't find lmao>
[Image: hPfp63O.png]

PC Specs:
i5 4460
8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD