ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Thanksgiving plans?

by Sanic - 11-24-2016 - 05:45 PM
Personally I plan on just chilling at the house and eating some good food, maybe go shopping tomorrow.

I plan on using on of my plans to make some easy money. I'm gonna wait later into Black Friday and get some desired items where there aren't many left and auction them off without even buying it.

profit. :troll:
I'd probably just do what I always do, nothing. I don't really celebrate Thanksgiving at all, it was never something I annually celebrated.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(11-24-2016 - 05:54 PM)Red Wrote: I'd probably just do what I always do, nothing. I don't really celebrate Thanksgiving at all, it was never something I annually celebrated.

Like I really don't celebrate it, its really just a time a year when I know there is gonna be some good food being cooked. lol
We don't celebrate it in Belgium. It seems such a nice holiday tho.
(11-24-2016 - 05:56 PM)Jade Wrote: We don't celebrate it in Belgium. It seems such a nice holiday tho.

I mean I guess the majority of my family & friends just do it for the things they're "thankful" for but I don't believe it. lol
Probably eat a Turkey, and thats the rest of my day.
(11-24-2016 - 06:24 PM)FalseThoughts Wrote: Probably eat a Turkey, and thats the rest of my day.

We often usually have multiple meats, like deer, turkey, duck, and chicken. Ah wish I killed one this year.
[Image: svIfD9B.png]
That's very cool..:)
[Image: cpaleaksbanner.gif]
(11-24-2016 - 06:30 PM)Sanic Wrote:
(11-24-2016 - 06:24 PM)FalseThoughts Wrote: Probably eat a Turkey, and thats the rest of my day.

We often usually have multiple meats, like deer, turkey, duck, and chicken. Ah wish I killed one this year.

Tbh, I don't even know what I'm doing today, I know we are baking a turkey rn.
Tbh I don't really have any as I'm uk so I just chill out
[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)