ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[Tested]Working]Levpasha Instagram Bot

by Tj_Snak3 - 12-22-2016 - 03:52 AM
My first leak ::) found this last month not sure where but it is the only instagram bot I could get working, 

I hope you enjoy :D  

https://github.com/LevPasha/Instagram-bot-cs

just download the bot from git hub and enter the serial below

Virus Total
a few false positives, it is a python script, if you are worried run in a vm or sandbox which you should always do, its good habit :D

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

edit: fixed!

if bot stops working its because you have to verify  your account via sms, thats what I had to do, dont set anything above 500 to stay safe from suspicion and you can change the comments in the comment.dat folder

Happy Holidays!
Before the content put [ hide] and after put [/ hide]

remove the spaces

Btw can you please put a virus scan up :)
[Image: VUWaunE.png]
*Educational Purpose Only*
Does anyone else wonder if this is how 2/10's get 400 likes on a photo?
what is this bot used for? what the purpose of it
Follow & unfollow people via keywords, comment and like on content chosen by your keywords, comments can be edited in comment.dat just open in your favorite text editor, mine will always be Note++
(12-22-2016 - 03:52 AM)Tj_Snak3 Wrote: My first leak ::) found this last month not sure where but it is the only instagram bot I could get working, 

I hope you enjoy :D  

https://github.com/LevPasha/Instagram-bot-cs

just download the bot from git hub and enter the serial below

Virus Total
a few false positives, it is a python script, if you are worried run in a vm or sandbox which you should always do, its good habit :D

edit: fixed!

if bot stops working its because you have to verify  your account via sms, thats what I had to do, dont set anything above 500 to stay safe from suspicion and you can change the comments in the comment.dat folder

Happy Holidays!

is that work?
ill follow up with results
'
might try this out and see whats good
eyyyyyy this looks interesting! need those followers :P
Owner of the Largest Botted Forums Site

I have Minecraft account! PM me!

I also do custom forum themes!
esti de site autist!!

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)