ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

TedBroly

by tedbroly - 10-17-2016 - 10:06 PM
Hi im new in this forum 
I like informatik im geek
(10-17-2016 - 10:06 PM)tedbroly Wrote: Hi im new in this forum 

Hello @tedbroly ! My name is Red. Welcome to Demon Forums! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should also consider adding an Avatar and Signature! Also consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. [Image: heart.png]
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Welcome Ted! You're sure gonna find all sorts of info on these threads! Hopefully you can share some of the information you've gained and gain even more info from us!

Welcome, welcome. You will enjoy it here. Lots to do :feels:

[Image: latest?cb=20170717020129]

Nice to have you here "im geek"

Stay active and show us what you can bring to the community :)
(Especially that "informatik" stuff, sounds 1337 asf) ^^
Welcome to DF dude :) Hope you enjoy your stay.
[Image: n3ek4x3.png]
You welcome bro follow rules and stay active always
Thumbs Up!
Welcome aboard the forums, tedbroly! Stay active and I have some information below that might serve useful.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact myself or another member of our Staff Team. For account issues, make sure to contact myself or another Administrator. Please be sure to follow the rules, which will be below and post relevantly. If you're interested in a colored name, Exclusive Programs, and a lot more; be sure to purchase yourself an Upgrade, which will also be below. 

Helpful Links

Axe/Chris
Administrator/Community Manager
Whut ??????? What are you doing here BOI

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)