ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

TeapotLive v3 BO2 Src

by AuraV - 12-22-2020 - 12:09 AM
(12-22-2020 - 12:48 AM)PaoloNeoo Wrote:
(12-22-2020 - 12:15 AM)EVX Wrote: i see it was just time lol matthew is a snake and shield is dog shit tom shouldnt of trusted that fuck head from the start
Shouldn't have trusted me? Are you completely retarded? Tommy thinking i would have given King and Giths the source from Teapots Engine. Why would i exactly do it NOW when i could have passed it earlier and received money for it? I was offered cash multiple times and i've said no. Teapot paid for sources and they did stay between us. I've never passed them to anyone, but Donald. I simply blocked Donald because i didn't want to work for teapot anymore as i've got plenty of reallife stuff to manage. Donald wouldn't understand and would keep spam my dms like he did in the past. Fucking hilarious. Do you remember what he was calling me months ago and even then i didn't release the sources? Because as you said in that time, DONALD paid for them. Not Tommy. I've not passed or released any of these engines. This guy is going after a string renaming for the build path from Giths pc. Dude, any one who knows how to use xextool can edit a string. There is literally no proof and now try to blame me for something i've not done? There is no reason for me to publish the engine. I haven't had contact to anyone from them both. Tommy or Donald since weeks / months. I've just blocked them and thats it. Now after months i released their stuff? Tommy you drug head are fucking stupid.

Matthew, you're truly autistic lol.
"This guy is going after a string renaming for the build path from Giths pc."

No. I'm going after the fact that the image King released is NOT our production build. The source was built using the LOCAL/DEBUG preprocessor directive. 
What does that mean? it means that my and your debug strings were built into the 'crack', apart from that, the 'crack' writes a dump of the 'addresses' structure to the HDD ('addrs_bo2.bin')

Now on to the simple facts.
The Teapot Live Engine does not initialize from a standard entry point, referred to by most as 'DllMain', thus making loading the image via XexLoadImage on it's own IMPOSSIBLE.

My engine relies on function addresses built into the Teapot.xex. Teapot must pass critical parameters to multiple special exported startup functions. This makes loading the engine by any standard means absolutely impossible. UNLESS Built from a source with "DEBUG" defined, as done by autistic King, You stupid fuck.

Here's plenty of proof, cocksucker.

[Image: d5mHvgd.png]

[Image: amaJ1Hg.png]

[Image: fN74oVf.png]

[Image: uysbHO3.png]

This proof is indisputable. 

This just goes to show how uneducated and stupid King really is. I guess he's still butthurt over his skiddy Teapot V2 ripoff stealth service being cracked 6x.
Shield = Teapot V2. Shield rented an API from me until I cut him off. Maybe he's mad I'm the reason he doesn't last? 

Matthew,
You'd only be half a cocksucker, if you had come clean and been honest with us from the start.
You blocked Donald not because you did not want to freelance for us anymore, no. You blocked Donald the day you gave King our cheat engine sources, you faggy piece of shit.

Even if I didn't have indisputable proof, how are you going to expect me to believe you when you fucking scammed us? you never sent us what we paid for, you never finished your job, yet we paid you thousands of dollars? for what?
You're a fucking dirt bag man, I hope Karma bites you in the ass.

Did you bang your head? You're not the most intelligent guy, or even much of a programmer, but c'mon, are you really this stupid? 
You spent months working out of my secure source base, yet you pretend ignorance to how it works and how it's simply impossible to 'crack'.

You have a lot of balls calling somebody a 'drug head' (btw, what are you six?). Anyway, yeah, maybe it's you that needs to lay off the hard drugs. Braindead fuck.

PS: Go back to school, your English language level is that of a 9 year old.
[Image: nArZdh1.png]
Discord: Tommy#4321
Ride till' I die.
Damn, big oof. You really went at him hard
(01-14-2021 - 08:50 AM)Tom Wrote:
(12-22-2020 - 12:48 AM)PaoloNeoo Wrote:
(12-22-2020 - 12:15 AM)EVX Wrote: i see it was just time lol matthew is a snake and shield is dog shit tom shouldnt of trusted that fuck head from the start
Shouldn't have trusted me? Are you completely retarded? Tommy thinking i would have given King and Giths the source from Teapots Engine. Why would i exactly do it NOW when i could have passed it earlier and received money for it? I was offered cash multiple times and i've said no. Teapot paid for sources and they did stay between us. I've never passed them to anyone, but Donald. I simply blocked Donald because i didn't want to work for teapot anymore as i've got plenty of reallife stuff to manage. Donald wouldn't understand and would keep spam my dms like he did in the past. Fucking hilarious. Do you remember what he was calling me months ago and even then i didn't release the sources? Because as you said in that time, DONALD paid for them. Not Tommy. I've not passed or released any of these engines. This guy is going after a string renaming for the build path from Giths pc. Dude, any one who knows how to use xextool can edit a string. There is literally no proof and now try to blame me for something i've not done? There is no reason for me to publish the engine. I haven't had contact to anyone from them both. Tommy or Donald since weeks / months. I've just blocked them and thats it. Now after months i released their stuff? Tommy you drug head are fucking stupid.

Matthew, you're truly autistic lol.
"This guy is going after a string renaming for the build path from Giths pc."

No. I'm going after the fact that the image King released is NOT our production build. The source was built using the LOCAL/DEBUG preprocessor directive. 
What does that mean? it means that my and your debug strings were built into the 'crack', apart from that, the 'crack' writes a dump of the 'addresses' structure to the HDD ('addrs_bo2.bin')

Now on to the simple facts.
The Teapot Live Engine does not initialize from a standard entry point, referred to by most as 'DllMain', thus making loading the image via XexLoadImage on it's own IMPOSSIBLE.

My engine relies on function addresses built into the Teapot.xex. Teapot must pass critical parameters to multiple special exported startup functions. This makes loading the engine by any standard means absolutely impossible. UNLESS Built from a source with "DEBUG" defined, as done by autistic King, You stupid fuck.

Here's plenty of proof, cocksucker.

[Image: d5mHvgd.png]

[Image: amaJ1Hg.png]

[Image: fN74oVf.png]

[Image: uysbHO3.png]

This proof is indisputable. 

This just goes to show how uneducated and stupid King really is. I guess he's still butthurt over his skiddy Teapot V2 ripoff stealth service being cracked 6x.
Shield = Teapot V2. Shield rented an API from me until I cut him off. Maybe he's mad I'm the reason he doesn't last? 

Matthew,
You'd only be half a cocksucker, if you had come clean and been honest with us from the start.
You blocked Donald not because you did not want to freelance for us anymore, no. You blocked Donald the day you gave King our cheat engine sources, you faggy piece of shit.

Even if I didn't have indisputable proof, how are you going to expect me to believe you when you fucking scammed us? you never sent us what we paid for, you never finished your job, yet we paid you thousands of dollars? for what?
You're a fucking dirt bag man, I hope Karma bites you in the ass.

Did you bang your head? You're not the most intelligent guy, or even much of a programmer, but c'mon, are you really this stupid? 
You spent months working out of my secure source base, yet you pretend ignorance to how it works and how it's simply impossible to 'crack'.

You have a lot of balls calling somebody a 'drug head' (btw, what are you six?). Anyway, yeah, maybe it's you that needs to lay off the hard drugs. Braindead fuck.

PS: Go back to school, your English language level is that of a 9 year old.

God damn I love it when you're on this forum it's always a good read and gives me a good laugh at who ever you're shitting on.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)