ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

TeapotLive v3 BO2 Src

by AuraV - 12-22-2020 - 12:09 AM
Before you think im being a dickhead tommy posted it himself on a comment section
just a matter of time before it comes onto here so might aswell

Proof :

[Image: unknown.png]

Download - https://anonfiles.com/P383t518p7/bo2_rar 
Alternative https://teapotlive.us/bo3Engine.rar

Nothing but respect in tommy.
Also posted it here before anyone else so credits go to the rightful owner for the leak (Tommy.)
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: .
why did he say 'thanks matthew'
(12-22-2020 - 12:12 AM)EVX Wrote: why did he say 'thanks matthew'
Take a look at the comments
Teapot Live Engine v3 cracked + download - YouTube
Ban reason: .
i see it was just time lol matthew is a snake and shield is dog shit tom shouldnt of trusted that fuck head from the start
(12-22-2020 - 12:15 AM)EVX Wrote: i see it was just time lol matthew is a snake and shield is dog shit tom shouldnt of trusted that fuck head from the start
Shouldn't have trusted me? Are you completely retarded? Tommy thinking i would have given King and Giths the source from Teapots Engine. Why would i exactly do it NOW when i could have passed it earlier and received money for it? I was offered cash multiple times and i've said no. Teapot paid for sources and they did stay between us. I've never passed them to anyone, but Donald. I simply blocked Donald because i didn't want to work for teapot anymore as i've got plenty of reallife stuff to manage. Donald wouldn't understand and would keep spam my dms like he did in the past. Fucking hilarious. Do you remember what he was calling me months ago and even then i didn't release the sources? Because as you said in that time, DONALD paid for them. Not Tommy. I've not passed or released any of these engines. This guy is going after a string renaming for the build path from Giths pc. Dude, any one who knows how to use xextool can edit a string. There is literally no proof and now try to blame me for something i've not done? There is no reason for me to publish the engine. I haven't had contact to anyone from them both. Tommy or Donald since weeks / months. I've just blocked them and thats it. Now after months i released their stuff? Tommy you drug head are fucking stupid.

Ban reason: Ban Evading IP 88.130.154.78 Email [email protected]
i know you will see this once you make a new account or someone will screenshot it for you whatever but you expect me to believe king cracked this or giths lol king cant even run his own server nevermind crack something and giths is just a straight up moron so yes i think you give it to them which is exactly something you would do since your on their dick
(12-22-2020 - 01:41 AM)EVX Wrote: i know you will see this once you make a new account or someone will screenshot it for you whatever but you expect me to believe king cracked this or giths lol king cant even run his own server nevermind crack something and giths is just a straight up moron so yes i think you give it to them which is exactly something you would do since your on their dick

my man spitting facts
banter
smh hahhahahaha looool funny still
Add m on Discord :)
Ursula von der Leyen#1337
hey just keep up the drama..leeches luv the leaks.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)