ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Teapot Live 2023 Client Source.

by callum - 10-14-2023 - 03:54 PM
Hello there, thought I'd upload this so people can laugh at this crackhead's failing stealth

No point in me uploading his CEs as they're just a broken version of NiNJA pastes.

Le Files

<3 from Zalgo
First of all, Zalgo has no credit in this.

This is an old dump from 2020 which wouldn't compile, nor run. You're missing the v5 CE. (Broken Version) -- actually, it was donated down by Jester himself. I fixed it.

Donald obtained these 2020 files by 'doing me a favor' and having a hard drive restored.

There's no modern UI, there is no modern classes I've written and I consider pretty well in terms of business

Within 3 hours past midnight:
[Image: vBgcoRW.png]

$60,000 this year and it's not over yet:
[Image: rNm9czg.png]

Pulling in more cash than your double or triple job most Americans have? interesting. (We are down 70% because I was inactive with a paralyzed hand for 3 months). Try an average of $1,500-$3,000/week
[Image: KY3JNBJ.png]

It's not about the money, it's the fact that Teapot Live is still the longest lasting (now 6 year record) service and also the longest service to ever live.

Don't let Zalgo try and fool you, he's a moron. I can promise you he doesn't understand a single line of code.

The listener is a decompiled version with all assets missing, it was decompiled because I accidently let Protoge into my webserver, when my second HDD failed, a buddy uploaded it for me w/o a password and they snatched it. Again, nothing works, nor is up to date. It's 2020, you claim 2023, but the files are marked as 2020-2022 BECAUSE he tried to make edits and run it, he couldn't.
I won't say anything, I'll just assume the idiot reading can make out basic MySQL:

[Image: 7nqHpAD.png]

Just about 1000 users have connected in the past week. Get lost, I have no idea who you are, how we ran into each other or why you are misleading people.
First of all, flexing that you made $90 and $50k while complaining and begging your fans for money is just comical, if you think I\'d waste my time carding $20k of Teapot's inventory I would've made you bankrupt and got your servers terminated (nice pasted Linux listener btw, pasted from DF), the fact you're 27/28 and this childish is just sad lad get a grip of reality and swallow a bullet already, nobody will miss you..
(10-26-2023 - 06:01 PM)callum Wrote: First of all, flexing that you made $90 and $50k while complaining and begging your fans for money is just comical, if you think I\'d waste my time carding $20k of Teapot's inventory I would've made you bankrupt and got your servers terminated (nice pasted Linux listener btw, pasted from DF), the fact you're 27/28 and this childish is just sad lad get a grip of reality and swallow a bullet already, nobody will miss you..

I understand you aren't any form of developer or familiar with programming, or any programming languages, but you do need to stop making wild accusations on subject matters you have zero education on. You're nothing more than someone I used to be, a young teenager pretending to know shit and having fun on peoples lives, until I had my first psychedelic experience, realized like you, I was wasting my life and should actually invest the time pretending to know what the fuck I'm talking about, while psuedo knowledge bashing others. And instead buy books, study and actually learn multi lingual programming. Look where it took me? a decent human being, with strong morals, empathy for humans, it's your street corner man, you decide which way to walk... I hope some day the light finds you, as you display extreme anti-social and sociopathic tendencies :pray:

The new listeners are literally the Teapot listeners with converted libraries and, a new solution using vs22 for usage of WSL (not something you'd have any knowledge on, being you're an uneducated e-bully who makes fun of peoples disabilities, mental health, and injuries).

[Image: f5xNzwc.png]

The updated TPL simply converted to .NET Core...

There is literally not one minute you know anything of what you're speaking of.
Didn't you just get outed for scamming a Teapot customer out of $400 for a XDK and a console seller out of his end of the TPL raffle money? All for what, ADHD meds you don't need? Cmon now Thomas, you're 27 act your age.

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)