ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Tampered Live | 1 Week Giveaway!

by Dread - 10-07-2016 - 05:31 AM
[Image: logo.png]

Doing a 1 Week Tampered Live Token Giveaway :D

NOTE: I do not get these for free, even tho I help the service, I purchase these fairly!

To enter this giveaway just reply below a little reason why you'd be grateful to have it.

Likes are appreciated but always optional and do not favor you in anyway in my giveaways.

Will be picking a lucky winner soon, so when I close the thread it means I'm choosing someone then.

[Image: mw2_menu.png]

If you don't win by chance, there will be more giveaways site-wide and if you want to support Tampered Live
you can find the autobuy link on my profile to purchase time instantly via PayPal or CC/DC.

Participants:

- @Riptide
Very dope man. Nice of you to do this. I won't enter, but good luck to all participants! Heart
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I would love to enter this giveaway i have never tested tamperd!
(10-07-2016 - 05:05 PM)Red Wrote: Very dope man. Nice of you to do this. I won't enter, but good luck to all participants! Heart

Thank you, hopefully it turns out good!
Tampered Is a really good server who ever wins the give away will have some fun wtih the TL CE ;) :oscar:
Well, my monitor broke. But I could always enter to resell the token lol.
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
(10-08-2016 - 05:41 AM)Wubzer Wrote: Well, my monitor broke. But I could always enter to resell the token lol.

Can't resell the token
(10-08-2016 - 05:43 AM)FluxMods Wrote:
(10-08-2016 - 05:41 AM)Wubzer Wrote: Well, my monitor broke. But I could always enter to resell the token lol.

Can't resell the token

Then count me out, I will have no use.   :rolleyes:
Jacked by Red @ https://pulses.xyz/
Closed.
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)