ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

Taliban leader Mullah Akhtar Mansour killed.

by upset - 05-23-2016 - 03:26 AM
One falls and another rises. There's seemingly an endless cycle of them.
It's simple. Someone threatens America, so they drug him, change his clothes, send him out to Afghanistan, then have someone kill him for being some terrorist leader. Seems like a good way to throw everyone off the scent that the guy isn't a terrorist. And it doesn't seem to be that difficult to make up a name since most of the names sound ridiculous anyway.
Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Thank God, another terrorist leader has been eliminated, lets hope that all of them to have same destiny.
(08-25-2016 - 05:37 AM)119k Wrote: One falls and another rises. There's seemingly an endless cycle of them.

Yeah there will never not be a terrorist leader.
@3 is my slut
I appreciate this share, just wished you'd have given us your own input and not just c/p'd the source link.

What is your input on this? How do you feel about this?

I agree with 119k another falls, another rises. It is a endless cycle that will continue until peace is achieved, either through the "terrorists" perspective, or our perspective.
Finally! hahahaha
Haha was about time man fuck em terrorists
I appreciate this share
Thanks for sharing bruh, made for a nice read
nice post but killing them one by one is going to take a long time to do since they are making their kids and so on that what they are doing is correct and that way their numbers will just grow and they will hate the states even more but I don't know if there is a way to hate something that much

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)