ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[TUT] [SE] STARBUCKS

by futurism - 07-16-2017 - 03:15 PM
"Starbucks"
1. Go to https://customerservice.starbucks.com/app/contact/ask/ 
2. Click on 'In our Stores' 
3. Go ahead and select 'The beverage I ordered at a store', put in your real address info, your local Starbucks address, and a fake time of visit. 
4. In the 'message' box you need to type an excuse. I personally find the beverage method to work best. Example: I wnt to the local starbucks to get some coffe for me and my friends and went and bought them back to my appartment and when we started drinking them once was very strong and watered down and one was mily 
5. Press enter and wait for them to reply back. Usually takes about 6-12 hours for me 
6. When they reply back they'll say: Thank you for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company. I just finished reading your email and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us. I'm really sorry about your recent experience with Starbucks, that doesn't sound enjoyable. I want to make this right for you, so I will share your experience with the store to make sure we are consistently serving you the best beverages every time you visit. Additionally, I would like to invite you back for a better experience by sending you a $20 Starbucks Card. I know this is not why you wrote us, but I recognize how frustrating this is. You should receive this in 10-14 business days.  :lit:
Nice method thaks
Someone could lose his job for this.
Damn hope this still works...trying it now
nice love me some free coffee
Thanks for the method i hope it works
Does it works if im in foreign country can they send it to me .
Tanhks this is brillant
trying this out, thank you. Will let you know how it works out!
[Image: UtiSCuf.gif]
here is what i got today in my email:
thank you op
[Image: GdrFX20.png]
[Image: UtiSCuf.gif]

Users browsing: 3 Guest(s)