ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[TUT] Mining BotNet

by drfru - 12-12-2017 - 03:01 AM
Today Ill teach you how to start a mining botnet.

First of all, some theory:

¿What is a botnet?

A botnet is a logical collection of internet-connected devices such computers, smartphones or IoT devices whose security has been breached and control ceded to a third party. Each such compromised device, known as a "bot", is created when a device is penetrated by software from a malware (malicious software) distribution. The controller of a botnet is able to direct the activities of these compromised computers through communication channels formed by standards-based network protocolssuch as IRC and Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).

Botnets are increasingly rented out by cyber criminals as commodities for a variety of purposes.

[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

[/color] 

Uploading your miner to the bots:
CHECK MY OWN XMR MINER !

Just buy a build with your XMR/Other Coin address and pool.

If you need advice on this feel free to contact me.

Go to botnet tasks and upload the miner to the bots, remember to crypt it if its not fud!

Done! You should have your mining botnet running by now.
               Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

SHOW ME YOUR LOVE , OR I WILL STOP RELEASING GUIDES AND LEAKS.
this is a good tutorial, wish I could ask for a vouch copy ;)
[Image: UtiSCuf.gif]
Thanks for the tutorlail.
updated thanks !
Very nice tutorial i was searching that one
Very nice and detailed tutorial.
Thank you very much.
(12-12-2017 - 03:01 AM)drfru Wrote: Today Ill teach you how to start a mining botnet.

First of all, some theory:

¿What is a botnet?

A botnet is a logical collection of internet-connected devices such computers, smartphones or IoT devices whose security has been breached and control ceded to a third party. Each such compromised device, known as a "bot", is created when a device is penetrated by software from a malware (malicious software) distribution. The controller of a botnet is able to direct the activities of these compromised computers through communication channels formed by standards-based network protocolssuch as IRC and Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).

Botnets are increasingly rented out by cyber criminals as commodities for a variety of purposes.

Types of HTTP botnets:

Stealer: used to steal passwords / bank data from infected PCs.

Loader: used to hold good amounts of bots and run programs on them, such as miners, rats and ransomwares.

There is several ways to make money with a botnet, some more profitable than others.

Today Ill teach you about mining crypto-currencys with one.

Now that we know some theory we need to get our bot hosted.

Picking your bot:

There is several public / cracked botnet sources, most of them outdated / backdoored, but anyway some of them are clean and you can use them (If you want to do something serious the most advisable is to buy a private source or hire a coder to make you one)

We know that there is several types of bots... But how to pick one? Simple. We need something according to our needs, in this case a Loader, because we are going to execute a silent miner into our bots. If you are an starter I would advice you to pick LiteHTTP, an open source net.

Hosting your bot:

This is an important and complicated step, I wont explain how to do it today.

I PROVIDE SUCH SERVICE 

Ill do everything, picking a host, a domain and setting up the bot you selected.

For and affordable and cheap price for year/month, and I will also provide lifetime support.

Building you stub:

Now that we have our bot online and running we must build our stub (the file you sent to the victims to turn them into zombies)

Open your builder, each net has a different builder. If you are using a cracked bot be careful, it may be backdoored!

Each builder has different settings, but most of them come with some kind of instruction, fill the spaces and build our stub!

Getting bots:

You have your stub.exe but... A lot of antivirus detects it! You must crypt, there is two ways: first one if using a public / cracked crypter (not recommended). If you are going to do this you may wanna lookup for Spartan Or Topher Crypters.

The other way is buying a crypter / or a crypting service, there is several around, just look for them.

Now we have our "clean" infected file.

We must get people to download and run it on theyr pcs.

This is called spreading, here ill leave you a few ebooks with some ideas to do this

The other way is buying bots, a lot faster (money fixes everything)

Uploading your miner to the bots:
CHECK MY OWN XMR MINER !

Just buy a build with your XMR/Other Coin address and pool.

If you need advice on this feel free to contact me.

Go to botnet tasks and upload the miner to the bots, remember to crypt it if its not fud!

Done! You should have your mining botnet running by now.
               Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

SHOW ME YOUR LOVE , OR I WILL STOP RELEASING GUIDES AND LEAKS.

thank you for you in depth of tutorial. like your post! i really hope this method are still available.
Really good tutorial, I will try It
thanks for guide
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: multi | IP: 31.171.154.155 | Email: N/A
updated and fixed

Users browsing: 1 Guest(s)