ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!
Home
Upgrade
Credits
Help
Search
Awards
Achievements

[TUT] Get a coffee machine 4 free

by Supreme - 02-02-2016 - 03:25 AM
Supreme with another Tut!

This requires a drop address/reship, unless you'd like to be billed.

This also requires a serial number of the product you're trying to SE

1. Call this customer support # 1-877-964-6299

2. Tell them your [insert product here] won't turn on, and you've troubleshooted on YouTube, their website, etc.

3. They'll ask you to send it in, and try to give you a shipping label
Tell them to shut the fuck up, and that you've got some kind of event going on at your house, and everybody coming to your house is very big on Nespresso(baby shower, house warming party, etc).

4. Pretty soon they'll send you a loaner, which is usually worth $250 retail, or if you're extremely lucky, they'll send you replacement.

5. Give them your drop or reship address if you don't want to be billed.

6. Have a free espresso machine
[Image: l2JIjasbl0qnKWVH2.gif]
Looks simple enough, I'll try it. Could use a new coffee machine.

Nice tutorial, thanks, but I recommend using the hide tags on it.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
I will post pictures now in my tuts, to show thow legit my Tuts are! So When I get my free coffee machine, from ym drop I will post a picture!
[Image: l2JIjasbl0qnKWVH2.gif]
(02-02-2016 - 05:46 AM)Supreme Wrote: I will post pictures now in my tuts, to show thow legit my Tuts are! So When I get my free coffee machine, from ym drop I will post a picture!

I'll be awaiting that, but I didn't doubt your tutorials one bit.
Yuma#3948 or smth idk
Well I have a thing called a kettle, so I don't need one of these so I'm fine lol.
Ex "Senior staff".
Need help, just click on where you want to go.
OG Member, need anything just Pm me Here
I did this with my kuerig LOL

I called bed bath and beyond and told them the water doesn't get very hot(say 200 but it was about 85 when I used my temp gauge for cooking)

I told them the same bs shit ( had an event in a few days ) then sent it (to my drop house duhh ) and wasn't to be heard of again.

Oh this works as much as you want, just keep calling in within ten minutes and you can get 2-3 as long as the rep didn't put the order through :DD
haha this is epic thanks
thank you for post....
This account is currently banned
Ban reason: Posting Infected Programs
Seems kind of evil, but thanks.
[Image: tumblr_nalad5s4JA1qee6wmo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_llo0gbJ1lu1qiwkflo1_500.gif]
I enjoy the tune of coffee machines, I personally like to shove my dick into blenders and let the brutalities swift through my body. Nice tutorial, OP.

Users browsing: 2 Guest(s)